1 Like

MAXILOS

in Paint.net
Hehehehehe

1 Like

draw greg farhthshatys

1 Like

insert warning about community things here

I’ll take one. Just replace the missing parts with the ones from the jango fett constraction figure. (don’t mind the bonkle head, just use the jango helmet)

4 Likes

Can you make my minifig avatar for the heck of it?

3 Likes

can you draw a bust with my faith symbol as the head and a tahtorak’s head as the breastplate:

4 Likes

Do me! Do me!

MS my ugly face!!

2 Likes

Are you sure you can do it? Could you really capture my (slightly narcissistic but only while online) self in such a skrub program. /s

Yeah sure go ahead but if you can could you combine these:

EOD helmet

G2 Akaku

T51-B helmet

Oh and with a black/red color scheme.

4 Likes

I’ll do the requests I feel like doing.

1 Like

Fair enough.

2 Likes

@Hafynx
@Ghosty

That’s all for today…

5 Likes

could you draw my self moc?
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/8/6/864dac8d74e974ca04a6f5df7780a2eb40f4f948.jpg

3 Likes

Not really sure who this is,but it looks dang awesome

3 Likes

Do me pwease!

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot of requests. Good luck to you Toa of Shadows.

1 Like

Draw Ahkmou!

1 Like

I know. I hate this.

EDIT: I might do some requests tomorrow…

3 Likes

It seems you may have perhaps bested my Ms Paint skills of untold power (mainly because i’ve never shown em on the boards, but trust me), as prophesized.
But these are grounds that you should never have treaded upon, those of requests. You are in great peril, as most of whom have marched upon this hostile land have dieded shortly after entering. Rip, you fallen heroes.
I wish you the best of luck.

And also i’m making a simple request of a cat with a top hat. No specific need for a suit or great detail. But you seem more into MSPainting Humanoïd like things, so you do whatever you want to do.

3 Likes

Lol I quit this anyways I can’t take it anymore.

3 Likes

@legomaster1378 @John_Sheppard @Chronicler @Political_Slime It looks like we need you to close the topic.

4 Likes