I need help identifying this piece... [RESOLVED]

Thanks for the speedy reply, any idea of the rest of the “toy” looks like?

4 Likes

Indeed they did come with a Rhotuka launcher toy,

5 Likes

Full set:

3 Likes

My dude, who even is that meant to be?

4 Likes

Pictured on the left: Piraka Avak, Thok, and Reidak.

Pictured on the right: Toa Inika Jaller, Kongu, and Hahli.

What, you don’t remember the iconic scene when the Piraka sprouted Disk Launchers out of their chests?

7 Likes

Or when the toa ignika transformed into helicopters, but jokes aside so what my eyes are reading is that these two people are the same?

6 Likes

Nah, that’s just the standard Suletu.

28 Likes

I genuinely want this to be canon now

5 Likes

I wonder if anyone has used these parts to make mocs…

4 Likes

There was someone on Reddit asking about these pieces the other day, and they said they were considering using one for a Hagah spear.

5 Likes

please make the face of that monstrosity a digital file that can be printed as a mask.

5 Likes

@Galva_Nize @MaskMaker

These would be the people to ask.

3 Likes

I wonder if those Nesquik toys were based on prototypes… maybe somewhere after the earliest known prototypes with kitbashed masks but before the Igniter versions (see BioSector01’s prototype gallery) of the sets. That could explain some of the discrepancies in appearance compared to the standard figures.

3 Likes

Don’t remember where it was, but I’ve seen someone use avak’s body in the head construction of a moc.

2 Likes

Rothanak's Mask Pack 3 (stud.io pack) - #6 by Rothanak

12 Likes

Does anyone know if the small disk launchers included in these Piraka sets are compatible with Kanoka?

iirc they’re just slightly off from Kanoka. The launchers themselves are Technic-compatible, though.

1 Like

Those are weird.

they are just small enough to make it hard to insert the disk and just big enough to not make it impossible