I need money for lego

Let’s see had poorly this goes over.

Anyway like the title says I need money to buy parts of bricklink.

I don’t have much to offer you in return. I commission you a drawing of whatever you like, although it would be done on paper and I have no way if scanning it -_.

If you have any suggestions for what you want me to do let me know.

My PayPal account is rougegamer75@gmail.com
( yes I am aware I spelt rogue wrong, but I was very young so blame young me)

3 Likes

I mean, I don’t want to sound mean, but the way that you explained that (while, as you said, not particularly alluring) was a little funny, so I’ll consider a commission if:

A. You can scan something. If you have access to a public library or a school building on a consistent basis, you can probably sort this one out.

B. You’re able to show me a few examples of your art. This should help me to discern what sort of subject matter I’d like to see as well.

I do empathize with you, man; I legitimately do, and I’ve been here before. (Although I solved it by getting a job.) However, the scanner is pretty important if I’m going to pay actual money for it. Hope that that’s understandable.

3 Likes

Haha yeah. This gives off the vibes of a 6 year old asking for money for video games on patreon.

Sigh now I have to go take pictures of my art -_.

4 Likes

Get a job.

8 Likes

I don’t want to work during the school year though

I will be starting a job despite faculty starting in October for similar reasons. Better find a more flexible job where can go to classes while also doing the job. It doesnt need to be a full time job. Just start with something small and go from there.

4 Likes

Well you might want to wait until the holidays or the Summer then, or you could try selling some old stuff on eBay. Can’t say I can give any other kind of advice.

2 Likes

I do want to explicitly mention this, as some points here are really crucial for your situation. (Despite the fact that they might seem kinda self-explanatory)

Any sort of personal spending money that you’ll have on hand will probably be few and far between for a while, but if you’re able to get a part-time deal that will bring in some cash, then that’ll likely help you out in a selection of ways that go past money. I love having something to do, all the time; it isn’t exactly for everyone, but it can be a sure shot for some.

Even an odd job or two might get you closer to where you want to be; such commitments are solid for building toward actual jobs that might take a little more time and skill. Just a little advice, and it’s nothing special; however, it may help ya out. Bringing any sort of work experience to the table can do a bit. Quick words from me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed.

-Azani

4 Likes

dont we all brother

7 Likes

So this is basically the same deal as when a reviewer doesn’t like something and at least one person always asks “can I have it?”

That aside you’re gonna have to show us some art so we know what we’re getting in return or as others have said get a weekend odd job or something.

1 Like