I Need Torso Suggestions!

The new torso is quite larger

ok so here is the new torso everybody, sorry about the image quality I couldn’t use my regular camera. So please leave any suggestions you have to make it better so I can.
so here is the front but you already new that.
And her is the obligatory back shot.
then here is a closeup on his new weapon, it’s simple but i think it looks cool.

1 Like

Silver looks a bit out of place,but otherwise it’s fine

well the silver on the back of his upper arm needed some friends, and i only have those pieces available in silver.

1 Like

The problems I have with this torso is that it seems incredibly blocky. Most male humanoids have a “triangular” body (which starts out skinny at the waist and gradually becomes wider at the shoulders) while this body, at best, has a very jagged triangle, at worst is a complete square.

1 Like

Well you see I tried with what I had but I had a very limited about of parts.

I think a bit more silver scattered around the body would make the MOC look stellar. :star2:
The torso looks pretty good in my opinion. :wink:

1 Like

Yah you are right I need to put silver on the legs and then it would look a lot better. And thanks!

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe try taking the hoses off the lower torso. That might help negate the “square-ness”. =)

1 Like

I would but they kinda help to keep the wait up and it look empty.

Alright. Got any more dark red metru leg armor or visorak feet?

Edited title -legomaster

Nah I ranout

1 Like

Alright well, what do you have in the way of smaller dark red (or even black parts). You need to find a way to replace that Inika armour on the torso with something that results in a more natural trapazoid shape.

1 Like

Not really I am gonna make a brick link order what pieces should I get

1 Like

…as well as any small, useful pieces that catch your eye while you’re browsing the store.

Ok cool thanks!

1 Like

I know that you already have a torso design but I said I would show you a torso build so here is Onipa’a torso instructions.

You should probably use coat hanger pieces here, but if you want the extra ball joints, then use a cut-up ccbs torso like this.

Attach some limbs and you’re done. you now have made a torso with a perfectly functional gearbox. And, like the 2015 sets, when you turn the gears and let go the arms don’t flop down.

3 Likes

The amount of pictures you just posted was just…Wow.

4 Likes

@science_giraffe that is a lot of picture I wish I could use this for other Mocs but I don’t have any coat hanger pieces of shortened double sockets. But it is an amazing torso design 10/10!

1 Like