I Went On A Hagah Style Spree

Summary

So after entering into the contest, I kind of went on a little spree making some Hagah style builds. I say Hagah because I went off the metallic armor, spear, and shield they are known for. However, it’s more that I just liked the shield gimmick and how the metallic armor looks. I may do more at a later date with weapons other than a spear.

I tried harder to make them look unique as well. That was missing in my Hagah Contest entry but that was mostly because I approached those designs differently and as realistic sets that would go alongside Norik and Iruini. Without any official set to base off of, I tried to make each look unique and also added some call backs to some sets we have all known.

Mauvean the Honorable - Toa of Fire

Setaia the Calm - Toa of Water

Xairon the Thinker - Toa of Ice

Myrius the Swift - Toa of Air

Bronkar the Wall - Toa of Earth

Krivaru the Vigorous - Toa of Stone

28 Likes

I’ve never seen anyone try alternate Hagah before, they all look unique despite being similar.

2 Likes

No one has ever made other Hagah before? I figured there were a bunch of these guys so I just made some that could’ve existed but honestly just wanted a team of mine that had the style more than trying to place them into the lore honestly.

2 Likes

I’m sure other people have done this but this is the first I’ve seen.

Ah I see. Honestly hope Swamp Kryakwa will eventually do more metallic colors for his color pack in the future. There isn’t a metallic blue so had to go with the metal/pearl blue studio has for Setaia. Which works okay but doesn’t have that nice metallic look like the rest.

1 Like

These all look fantastic! I especially like Myrius–his mask reminds me of Rascus from Knights’ Kingdom, which definitely helps the “swift” concept.

I’m not exactly sold on the purple on Bronkar, though. Also his epithet “the Wall” seems a bit out of place amongst the others, though it gave me a chuckle.

I tried to do purple on him mostly because we don’t get a lot of Earth Toa with a lot of purple. And what fitting title for a Toa of Earth to have than “THE WALL”

Honestly couldn’t think of a better title and thought it was hilarious and would be that Gimli character for sure.

Also made that Knights Kingdom reference by accident. Both through the name, the title, and the mask. That’s like a three in one accident lol.

3 Likes

Very nice. Krivaru is definitely my favourite here. Although it would have been nice to see some other elements I think what you did here is just awesome! Finally more people who try to give other Toa a face (and body).

I do want to do other elements eventually. Just did the basic ones because they are the most apparent.

1 Like