Iceberg

The Toa of ice

Oh? Oh noooo. This moc looks… Off. Perhaps its the big feet and thin unarmored legs or it’s this lack of neck and strange System bit. It has potential to be better you just need to work on it a little

5 Likes

Ohhh ohhh no

IS WHAT YOU SAY WHEN I CAN BUILD
WHAT YOU MAKE IN A MINUTE

1 Like

boom changed category - Random Peasant

yeah, the moc is straight up weird

2 Likes

alright now you’re not even trying to make something decent…

2 Likes

Dude, calm down. That’s a pretty ironic name. (Incase you don’t get it. Look up the movie the Big Lebowski.)

Anyway, I have to agree with Everyone. This Toa looks weird, The unarmored legs look weird, in my opinion chest pieces don’t look good on it. The feet are a little to big for it as well. Now my only gripe with the arms are at the end on his wrists. I don’t know why, but it dosent look good either.

5 Likes

He probably shouldn’t be as big. I can see the armor working if the limbs weren’t so stretched out.

2 Likes

Is he a Karzahni Toa?

1 Like

Nope just poorly built

1 Like

Dude, unless you state that you’re intentionally challenging yourself, speed building is by no means mandatory, and in fact, it’s actually quite counterproductive in most cases. MoCing is an expression of art that requires time, effort, and passion, not a contest of who can post the most custom figures on a particular website, nor a means to feed into one’s own ego. And the criticism that follows is meant to help improve upon your skills, not just to bash them.
We don’t want you to stop building, we simply want you to give yourself a little more time to revise and improve upon your stuff instead of rushing to post something that isn’t finished yet or well thought out design-wise. If, for some reason, though, you’re unable to do that, then the least you can do is try not to get so triggered by the input of a bunch of random people on the internet. We’re all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions, after all.

6 Likes

If that’s really what you think; build this in a minute.

7 Likes

That roast is thanksgiving level, right there.

6 Likes

That makes sense.

Don’t add salt to the wound

3 Likes

kopaka what have they done to you…

5 Likes