Idea for a Brickonicle cartoon intro and an alternate way to tell the legend of the Toa

After lisening to the Dovahkiin song, i started to think of a different way to tell the legend of Bionicle. Instead of telling it like a campfire story, it could be told in song. An idea i also though would work for an intro to Bionicle G3.

I will use the Dovahkiin song from Skyrim as an example:

Here is a version with the lyrics sung in English (don’t worry, the singer is actually pritty good):

While i was lisening to the english Dovahkiin song, i started to think about how the intro would go.

So it would first star with the story being told in song, with the visuals being animated in a style similar to the carvings from the Bionicle Promo CDs:

Going by animation, it would first show the Toas and their powers. It would then start to show of the Two brothers (as currently, the third brother would not be known off) creating the island and the matorans, before it then moves to Makuta. Who’s black coloring starts to bleed into the rest of the image, until everything is coverd in blackness.

Again, using the Dovahkiin song as the example, when the lyrics of "But at a day, shall arise"plays, the blackness would then be cracked by light coming from the Toa’s weapons, which continues to crack the darkness until the hole image crumbles, revealing the actual island as the lyrics of “Fair Skyrim will be free from foul Alduin’s maw!” plays.

Then the camera would zoom in on the island and start flying around to the different regions, until it then arrives at six statues of the Toa, which is where the intro then cuts to the logo of the cartoon.

When i bring up the lyrics from the Dovahkiin song, its only because the images i just described were inspierd by those points in the song.

So again, i feel that with a good song telling the legend, the intro i though up would arguably be one of the most epic intro’s for a LEGO show. I feel that this would be more fitting than having a rock band write a song for the show’s intro, like what has happend with Ninjago, Legend of Chima and Nexo Knight.

Thoughts?

8 Likes

I think this is an amazing idea.

2 Likes

glad you like it. It really adds to the epicness of Bionicle if instead of having someone narrate the legend to us, we instead have someone sing a song about the greatness of the Toa, the creation of the world and more.

Plus it makes sense as to have the song be an important part of the lore of Brickonicle, with the song being in the hearts of many Matorans, finding it inspirational.

1 Like

This idea is amazing, I really hope they role with it.

1 Like