[IDEA] TTV Community Game Thing - MineCraft UHC

FORGET GUUDE ITS DOC ALL THE WAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But in all seriousness, this sounds pretty epic to me. Now we just need to organize a date + figure out who is hosting this…

doc the person who is the best pvper on the server probably dies early, I dont think he won a single singles match
must suck

nonsense he will win with his l33t fishing skillz

at least he isnt baj and didnt watch wheat grow

2 Likes

fair point

Hmmmmmmmm…
Mebbeh survival soh we don dah
You can count me in, even if i’d be cannon fodder, as I am HORRIBLE at pvp

1 Like

Trust me. UHC is less about PVP and more about not dying to skeletons. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, skeletons need to be downgraded

I can see why that would be attractive, but there are a few problems with that idea.

1. If you do that, knowing the community here there will be a lot of people going into A-Toa-Hero-Knows-No-Fear-mode and getting slaughtered.
  2. The point is that dieing is a real threat, rather than a temporary inconvenience, meaning people will be less inclined to do what is listed above.
  3. It’s a little more fun when you think about it: I mean, if someone goes after you, and they have great stuff, you can kill them, grab the goods, and not have to worry about revenge.
  4. I just realized that someone else replied, please take this under advisement anyways.

what he said :wink:

1 Like

just get a bow and you are op, get a power 2 bow your OP OP get a notch apple sharp III diamond sword and your nebris, just play your cards right and you will win

its easy

lava helps too

2 Likes

that’s about half the number of people on Mindcrack UHC…

but we can make it work

1 Like

I’m only going to join if I get a poofy hat out of it.

Actually I’d love to join.

woooo

now we wait for somebody to host this thang

i call it not being me

I have a server…

It’s just home run. So there might be lag.

I mean, I have a home-run server too, but I’ve never tried hosting with so many people before. Plus, I get the feeling about half of the people who signed up for this have forgotten it by now.

THAT’S RIGHT I’M CALLING YOU OUT @ToaVuhii @potay8o @Risebell @LelouchViBritannia @Greencapps @anon68675807 @Marendex_T17 @BioRaiders532 @NotDimentioNuva (maybe) @Rahkshi_Guurahk (at)Garnira (at)squeaverking

YOU HAVE BEEN SUMMONED BACK

I never forgot, I moved on…
To Metru Nui.

3 Likes

I have not forgotten, I merely was waiting until the opportune moment, as always.

So, you’re maybe calling me out? Well then, I accept maybe!

You dare call me out?