ideas for mask for water and stone Toa Mangai

hi guys, just thought about how Naho and the Toa of Stone never got masks. Anyone have theories ? I thought it would be interesting and hilarious if the Stone guy got a Pakari mask > Toa on steroids basically :smiley: !

no ideas for Naho, except I had the oddest idea that she and the Kaukau wearing Ice guy were besties and swap masks regularly. I don’t know, I think my brain’s broken.

2 Likes

Naho canonically had a Kakama, but the Toa of stone Idea is fun though!

Blegh, cynicism time. Do you have a source for this? BS01 makes no mention of it.

As for the Toa of Stone - maybe a Mask of Conjuring? It would give him a lot of adaptability based on the situation, and seems like an underutilized mask. Maybe it’s just hard to make?

2 Likes

@ToaTumult Wasn’t that the Earth guy who wore the speed mask ?

@jayzor17 interesting…but it kinda takes a heck of a lot of time to use, specifying details into mask or suffer psychic backlash :S… Are you actually referring to the Mask of Emulation, worn by Pouks ?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Nope, I mean Conjuring. The Mangai are a large team; depending on the situation I could easily see another teammate covering for him until he has the mask programmed and ready. Another thing to note is that an experienced user of the mask would probably have a bunch of “presets”, powers that they’re familiar with and know how to code. This would ideally leave experimentation and mental backlash for off the field, when it’s relatively safe.

1 Like

@jayzor17 Hrm. Bionicle Wiki said it was a Kakama, but I did some digging, and although there was some speculation, it was determined that Naho had a Huna, explaining how she got past the dark hunter blockade.

4 Likes

@ToaTumult makes sense…though somehow I thought she used an Arthron instead…you know, making sneaking around a bit more easier…

@jayzor17 I think one of the ice guys have that mask…but hey, no harm in having another, eh ?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Really? bso1 says she has an unknown mask, the earth to has the kakama.

well actually, there was a BZpower poll that was going to canonically decide on which mask Naho had, but the poll was interrupted when the forum went dark. Kanohi Huna was in the lead.

1 Like