Idris, Toa of water

My moc for if Idris became a Toa

17 Likes

Nice moc, love the HF hands of the chest and the shoulder design, also the sand pins of the sides of the chest and the thigh do break up the shaping and the torso is a bit to tall but Peary from that great moc, 8.5/10

1 Like

The build is ok, but the mata blue doesn’t work with the Metru blue. Also the arms are a bit simplistic. Otherwise, it’s pretty good.

1 Like

I like the upper torso, particularly the way that piece of unification and fist pieces go together. The lower legs have a clever build, but they look quite cluttered in my opinion.

I think that the main problem with the Moc is the colors. The Metru blue, mata blue, silver and gunmetal look fine to me, but the translucent light blue looks a little strange to me. I think moving it to other parts of the body (as oppose to mostly having it in the arms) or covering them with blue or silver/gunmetal ccbs armor add-ons might solve the problem. The bits of white (Is that white?) on the arms, torso, and legs also seem unnecessary to me; they make the Mac look a bit messy, in my opinion.

Overall, it’s pretty good, but there are a few small things that I think could be improved upon.

1 Like

Those small pieces are tan but yeah I see what you mean. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like