Also no offense to eljay just had the mask and thought it was cool

His weapon is the red and blue pin blaster
If this was in a video of would be appreciated thanks in advance

@Quick_Winter Red and blue pins mask green that’s why it’s like eljay

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

Oh god
A triple Post

also this is not good moc
It does not have the Miru (it is like I change the mask of Tahu to a Black Miru then never explain it)
It has no proper colour scheme at all

also the Red Axles and Blue Pins might become a meme at this rate

Also the Photo is to Blurry
and their is not enough to give a proper review

4 Likes

I’m sorry. It just doesn’t look like a good “Eljay”

So sorryy im gonna make a new one

I’m sure you’ll do great! :grin:

1 Like

I think that you should use the miru like everyone says and probably have more cartoony proportions. As well as making the picture clearer.

@Whaddon I have very few bionicle g1 parts and only none g2 I use HF parts and happened to have a Mata nui mask that kind of looks like it I’m new to bionicle and don’t even know what a miri is

@Wolveradiation-7901 Thanks for the support

@Matt I don’t have many bionicle parts from g1 all I have that even remotely looks right is the Mata nui mask

@Whaddon Definitely don’t have that peiceà

Edited for Quadruple Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice/thrice/four times in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Also, read this. Thank you :smile:

Not gonna lie

The build looks terribly simple and it doesn’t even have a Miru.

This isn’t Eljay, this looks like a bunch of random part put together, no matter the context behind it.

1 Like

Can you do better only using hero Factory parts and not even having a !iru

I’m just stating my criticism towards your moc, you should be aware that you’ll get these sort of posts everytime you post a creation, just like everyone else does.

What I recomend is wait til you get other parts and repost, cause right now it’s just a mess.

1 Like

@Celica_Jones

And for the last time I’m new to bionicle

Oh OK then thanks for explaining

I made a ccns piraka moc why don’t u check that out

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice/thrice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Also, read this. Thank you :smile:

Not enough Miru.

2 Likes

You see Eljay is VERY well know for wearing a very specific mask. This one to be exact.

He likes it in gold.

He is also a fan of green in fact every part other than the mask should be green if possible.

I feel that if you want to call this “Eljay” you should at least use some form of Lewas mask that isn’t from 02 or 08. It would also be helpful to remove any colors that aren’t green or gold.

2 Likes

Its all green and gold

I see orange, blue, and gunmetal.

1 Like

That is the power of the red and blue pins

That’s kinda rude to tell someone that’s simply trying to help. As for your question; yes. Most of us could probably do much better. Keep replying like that and you aren’t going to be well liked.

Now for my comment;
At least use a 2015 miru (lewa) mask to have some similarities. Also better and more pictures (and lighting too) because I can’t tell anything going on there.

4 Likes

Very sorry to offend you