If Makuta was a set this year

Dunno what else to say but that this is very cool and I really wish this would be a Makuta set for next year.

It probably won’t though.

4 Likes

Nah, man, the Toa will probably find a burnt-out shell of Makuta, next to the MofUP…

1 Like

I like it, but shouldn’t Makuta be Protector-sized?

He got enlarged tho

Not by much, just looks like a fairly larger Protector.

No I would say his the size of a toa now. And also Ekimu is also a toa size guy now to, so what does it matter.

######did I spell Ekimu right?

Amazing work! However, knowing Lego the red would probably be trans red. :slight_smile:

He’s the same size as Protector-sized Ekimu.

3 Likes

You know now that I look at it, he doesn’t have a neck. Also there is some consistency problems here, cause in the last clip he is shown to get much bigger (if my memory is correct).

1 Like

Onua was larger than the other Two in the animations. Also I highly doubt a Makuta set will be protector-sized, regardless of what was has been shown.

I think that was just a cinematic thing, I doubt he literally just doubled in size. He still has the same proportions (which Umarak doesn’t have after putting on another mask).

That’s cool.

If Umarak became a beast just by using the Mask of Control, I better get a BIG size set for Makuta and the Mask of Ultimate Power, otherwise i’ll me miiiiiiighty disappointed

2 Likes