If Mega Bloks did Bionicle G3

After listening to the fantastic new episode of the TTV Podcast, a vision came to me from the depths of wherever Bionicle Stars came out of… what if there was a “system” Bionicle G3 theme… but Lego sold the rights to Mega Blocks? At first I though it was real, then I awoke from my nightmare, but one can only wonder what would’ve been, if Mega Blocks had the power to create a theme this beloved.

Since I am so taxed from my nightmare, I thought I’d leave it to the Message Boards to see what Mega Blocks would do with Bionicle.

4 Likes

It would be good/s

2 Likes

Cease this heresy at once or face exterminatus.

12 Likes

Except it would probably be Mega Construx.

As for if the got it, oh man, it would be spectacular…

5 Likes

Huh, I actually once had this thought.
I reckon it’d be pretty cool.

1 Like

The only good thing that would come out of it would be super articulated Bionicle figures with interchangeable armor and masks. Not going to lie, those figures would be really cool.

2 Likes

Fixed the title for you.

1 Like

Honestly I think the sets and stuff would be kinda crappy, but who knows. Has mega blocks ever told a good original story though?

2 Likes

dragons

They got a couple of CGI movies

4 Likes

Then the world would truly be lost.

2 Likes

It’s 100% impossible, so why bother :rolling_eyes:.

1 Like

It would have guns and attempted edginess.

3 Likes

Heccckk yeeeeehh

1 Like

I enjoy Mega block sets, as the characters have good articulation, and the sets are done well.

1 Like

Well they did prove that they can do constraction better than Lego when they made Neo Shifters.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I had a couple of those, and they were really good!

i want to die

You mean Mega Construx…Anywho, I would laugh if they did a better job than LEGO with their own original IP.

1 Like

Would it be good? Probably not. One thing is definite though, it would be a lot more than just the lime green pieces breaking.

1 Like

Mega has actually done a fantastic job at increasing the quality of their parts, and products. Better clutch power, stuff not breaking, missing pieces now being a rare anomaly, late production amendments to things that are less than ideal. They really have raised themselves to better match the quality of LEGO…

4 Likes