If you could cancel a LEGO theme, what would that be?

Not if they advertise it as well as they do their licensed themes. Maybe give it a video game as well? Star Wars is kinda dying anyway so there’s legos chance to make a truly amazing theme again.

2 Likes

Meh, as much as I like space, it will always be competing with star wars.

1 Like

We just need something space that Star Wars will never become.

Like space Chima.

1 Like

Or not even space. More sci-fi like exoforce or maybe brick built hero factory g2. hero factory could actually be pretty interesting like legos own verson of marvel superheros; like how markets sell name brand and their own version of Oreos or whatever.

3 Likes

yes please

That is an interesting thought though. Hero Factory could be some code-name for a government facility, designed to give and train kids in using superpowers to stop various supervillains.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Your ideal lego theme

Yeah. “I have enough iron mans. Oh this looks interesting.”
I mean I know marvel is still popular (despite Disney stuff I won’t mention) but it’d be nice to have something maybe similar to but not more licensed stuff.

1 Like

agreed. Licensed is nice and all, but there’s too much.

1 Like

I would really like to see an in-house LEGO Superheroes theme. LEGO’s own superheroes, that aren’t either Batman or Spider Man or whatever. Pixar made their own Superheroes movie, Disney also made it’s own superheroes movie

In a way, you could argue that Ninjago is kind of like this. They have a team of heroes who are highly trained, empowered individuals who are incredibly popular in their world and do anything from rescuing cats from trees to stopping world-ending threats.

4 Likes

I don’t think there’s any argument to be had. NinjaGo IS LEGO’s own superhero IP. Calling them Ninja is ridiculous at this point because the only traditional Ninja thing they do anymore is wear Ninja outfits. There’s rarely any sneaking. Multiple seasons have featured them living the celebrity hero life and attempting to escape it while being hailed as the heroes of NinjaGo.

You’ve even got two seasons dedicated to a villain trying to defeat the super heroes because she thinks they’re not real super heroes. They don’t wear capes, but they’re super heroes.

6 Likes

Ninjago…

Only cause I’m salty that it’s gonna outlive Bionicle :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d cancel Friends. Very few new molds and recolors.

2 Likes

I’d cancel Creator.
While it’s alright in providing mass amounts of bricks for specific structures, I.e. buildings and vehicles, it just doesn’t provide a whole lot of new pieces, molds, stickers, recolors, prints, minifigure parts, etc.
Plus I feel like it’s just getting old and repetitive now.

1 Like

Yes, Elves was far better than Friends will ever be…

1 Like

Agreed. Elves had a lot of missed potential.

2 Likes

Seriously, I think Elves is a very underrated LEGO theme…

2 Likes

Less underrated, more underused.

2 Likes

I personally think it was both.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lego Elves Topic