If you could cancel a LEGO theme, what would that be?

Are we talking seriously or joking here? I would prefer to be serious on this topic.

It’s a joke.

He’s right guys, therefore we should cancel Slizers.

5 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has already said this but I would definitely cancel Nexo Knights. I just don’t like the seres at all.

1 Like

Its already dead, but okay

`I’d Have Nexo Knights rather then OverWatch``

Also, it was an OK theme, I actually quite liked it. And I would have more themes like Nexo Knights rather then more licensed themes like OverWatch.

1 Like

I say cancel all of them. Cancel Lego itself. Obviously Megaconstrux is superior anyway.

~W12~

13 Likes
4 Likes

I’d cancel Ninjago. :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Why? I’m just wondering out of curiosity.

… Hmmm… Because it sells well.

11 Likes

Ven, are you joking? Now, seriously

1 Like

If it’s because it sells well, then go with Star Wars :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The three most selling brands of this year were Technic, Ninjago, and Creator (I think it was). Let’s cancel them all and so that LEGO can bring back Space Police!

1 Like

BRING
BACK
SPACE POLICE!!!
Yeah, i would really like that, but I wouldn’t cancel ninjago: STAR WARS IS TOO POPULAR
I think star wars could be canceled

3 Likes

Cancel:
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Minecraft
Jurassic World
DC Super Heroes

Rehash:
City. Way to repetitive

Bring back:
Racers
Space Police
Agents
Hero Factory
Power Miners
Knight’s Kingdom
Dino Attack
Vikings
You know what? Just bring them back all!

And watch LEGO file bankruptcy!

6 Likes

The problem is that all those themes were cancelled for a reason… cancelling the themes that sell well just means that Lego goes bankrupt. :wink:

To be honest I don’t think I would want to cancel any Lego theme at the moment; I mean, sure, there are plenty of themes I don’t personally buy, but others enjoy them, and new themes = new parts and colors to MOC with.

If only constraction weren’t dead…

10 Likes

Yeah sure. They were not bankcorupt when this themes existed, and they won’t get bankcrrupt if they bring them back. (Not necessarily cancel anything, but at least bring construction back :persevere:!!!)

^
LEGO cancelling their Star Wars theme is akin to KFC saying they will no longer be serving chicken.

The main reason why LEGO is still here today is thanks to license deals such as that, it’s one of their main sources of money (Bionicle was also another reason as to why they’re still around, but Star Wars helped)

And the themes we have right now are in great spots to not be cancelled.

7 Likes