If you could meet anyone on the Message Boards in real life, who would it be?

remind me, where’s the nearest mirror

1 Like

My nearest mirror is right behind me. Of course, you could always just use @Nyran’s face.

4 Likes

1. find nyran
2. hang out with nyran
3. look at nyran’s face to find vuhii
4. hang out with nyran and vuhii

8 Likes

i luv u guis 2

But being serious, it’d be neat to meet you guys too. Apart from that…“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” :stuck_out_tongue: I’d probably just meet anyone who said they wanted to meet me.

7 Likes

I’d like to meet you
It might be awkward, since I’m nothing but a floating skull with a cigar, but you never know

1 Like

I understood that reference.

Adding that to the reasons we need to meet each other.

4 Likes

I’d do like what @John_Smith did, but I there’s so many folks who wanna chill with me.

Means a lot and stuffs. Q-Q

I honestly wouldn’t mind meeting almost any of the Masters or Protectors here.

And the First Flags. I would love to meet all the First Flags.

Most all the Mod Squad too.

Of course, special shout-out to my Knight Bro @WajKnight.

6 Likes

Why? What have I done to make you so angered at me to punch me in the face? :frowning:

1 Like

I was mentioned once! I’m flattered. Tbh, Idk what I think of this query. It’d be interesting to meet people, but at the same time I’m not sure about meeting people from the internet :stuck_out_tongue:

If I had to choose a top 3 (in no particular order), @Chro is a cool guy and I’d like to try and cheer him up, @MT_Zehvor has proven himself to be quite clever, and @John_Smith has the 11th Doctor as his avatar automatically making him cool in addition to his quick wit.

3 Likes

I can only imagine how many Tumbrite Whovians you so unfortunately think are cool.

6 Likes

Haha, I’ll amend that statement. His avatar gives him an initial boost of coolness for having similar taste in TV shows, and he has kept that bonus and added to it with his posts instead of losing it like most people :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

well I would like to meet most of the CHC… @MT_Zehvor is cool too along with @WajKnight. but most of all @Political_Slime would be the guy I would want to meet.

4 Likes

…You’re…you. :wink:

btw it would actually be cool to meet anyone from the boards

d’aww, thanks bud :slight_smile:

3 Likes

After serious consideration, I decided I would want to meet @Political_Slime and @MT_Zehvor.

The rest of you are unworthy for my greatness. /s

4 Likes

Not your greatest idea.

8 Likes

that’s why I said most of the CHC :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

MaximumWarp. I really want to punch him in the face.

5 Likes

what could go wrong?

well I guess there’s that

5 Likes

I would love to meet @Eljay with his Miru off his face!

3 Likes

I think @anon68675807, @Nyran, @squeaverking, @IllustriousVar, @Greencapps, @MaximumWarp, and @Viper
I know I got some TTV members in there but they are on the Boards are they not? :smile:
Honestly, you all seem pretty cool. We should have a convention.

3 Likes