If you could meet anyone on the Message Boards in real life, who would it be?

I draw you and I don’t get a mention I see how it is /s do not take this seriously

1 Like

I am ALL about light hearted humor. It’s alright.

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/wf5oPus.png
cory has found his next victim

14 Likes

I would like to meet @Political_Slime, @DarkTakanuva, @Ranaki_Pakewa, @ToaVuhii, @ColdGoldLazarus, @Hawkflight, @MT_has_come_at_you and @Chronicler.

9 Likes

no wuv for the real chronicler

/s

5 Likes

I’ll make sure to give him a shoutout if you ever find him.

-MT

6 Likes

raises hands in the air
Right here, man!
Right… Here…
walks away

1 Like

What are you talking about. I am the real Chronicler.

3 Likes

Oh you.

3 Likes

He is Takua, the (technicly) first Chronicler.
First = Original
Original = Real.

Logic’d.

6 Likes

False. Original does not mean real. By your logic, George Washington was the original and only real President. So the other Presidents like Lincoln, Kennedy, Roosevelt, and others were not actually presidents elected by the people of America?

No. Hahli and Kopeke are also official and real Chroniclers in the BIONICLE canon. Takua and Hahli are no longer Chroniclers, as they are Toa. So only Kopeke is. By your logic, Takua is still the ONLY real Chronicler?

I don’t think so. Many others have such a title. He’s not the REAL Chronicler. Shoot, someone else could have had your username before you. Are you TFM101? of course. But by your logic, you’re not really TFM101. Nope. You shouldn’t exist. By your logic, you’re just an impostor.

4 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa.
It was supposed to be a joke. Don’t take it so seriously.

5 Likes

I’m simply trying to show that his logic doesn’t even add up.

Don’t worry, I won’t try to make this a full-blown matter. Just trying to correct him.

watches logic crumble like a building on a collapsing planet
:sob:

My logic… /s

7 Likes

I’d practically want to meet anyone on the forum. It took 12 years to find people that enjoyed similar things I did. I really enjoy being part of this community. Random story: I made a really cheesy and out of place bionicle joke at camp. One of my friends then said he got the joke and talked about bionicle for about 30 minutes.

7 Likes

Probably @Middlefingerstudios

4 Likes

dat necropost tho

1 Like

If I could choose anyone

I’d choose @yran.

(ngram would be a close second.)

8 Likes

Aw this is a cute topic! :grin: probably
@PekekoaOfJungle @Plural and @EvilLobsterKing

6 Likes