Ifian The wandering mentor

this is the mentor to @Pegasus88 MOC Cyrus
Ifian is The mentor of Cyrus Armed with trusty Lantern on a Polearm he is the perfect Mentor for any rookie Toa
“Think of this Lantern As a Lantern and think of me as a Makuta”

Front

Back

Close Up

7 Likes

Wait wut?

2 Likes

Not a fan of the Nuva armor, as it seems to hinder movement, and I don’t like the open sockets on the feet or the awkwardness of the backwards Inika torso stuck to the HF armour.

1 Like

Its one of his saying to get the Toa he Trains into Sparring
He also has a Bizarre sense of Humour (Just like me(and that’s why he is my Avatar)he also says quotes as “My lanterns denteded and its all because of you” and “you can let me hit you for free and that is mandatory”)

Also @Keravnos the nuva armour is on the foreground while the arms are on the background not contradicting movement at all

Still doesn’t look the best.

Why does he tell people to think a lantern is a lantern. It’s already a lantern.

2 Likes

My interpretation: think of my weapon as a weapon and think of me as your enemy

1 Like

Put that makes absolutely no sense the saying goes like this: “Think of this stick as a sword”
Not: “Think of this stick as a stick”

1 Like

Sadly, I am not a fan of this at all.
It’s pretty barebones, the armor placement doesn’t work, the head doesn’t work, and the back is really bare.
Sorry for being harsh.

1 Like

it could mean “think of what i am holding as something that can hurt you and think of me as your enemy.” in other words, “i have the means to hurt you and i have the intention to hurt you. now, defend yourself”

Except a lantern is a thing that lights up, not a weapon, you don’t hurt people with lanterns.

2 Likes

You can in Zelda but I don’t think this is a zelda character.

2 Likes

so if i hit you on the head with a lantern, you won’t feel anything?

Is a lantern categorized as a weapon a warrior or a knight would use?

2 Likes

link uses a lantern. also, have you seen the mentor’s lantern? it’s the size of a hammer!

1 Like

Except you could get hit in the head by pretty much anything and it would hurt, the whole idea of the phrase is to say “Fight like this everyday object is a weapon that can easily kill you”

1 Like

exactly. don’t forget that there is fire in the lantern.

The MOC’s “lanterns” just goes to show how nonsensical the motto is, assuming that is the lantern.

1 Like

Can we not argue on his lantern quote?

It looks fine but the mask marks it down because it isn’t a mask it just looks weird.

Overall rating 5/10

Could use revisiting

1 Like

maybe that when training with the mentor, you see how a regular lantern can be dangerous if used correctly