Ignition 2006 Discussion

I don’t know either but you can find in like Volume 6 of the Bionicle comics. It’s what Eljay said.

1 Like

I think the Piraka were the strongest villains in the series (in terms of character not sets) except for maybe the 08 Makuta. Definitely better than the Barraki who other than Takadox and Pridak really had no individual personalities.

When it comes to the Toa it was so refreshing to not read a story where the toa were constantly being defeated and suddenly thinking “hey maybe we should work together”. After 5 years finally a toa team learned it’s lesson and was actually not sucking (well until 2007).

As for the marketing I know it’s controversial but I do still enjoy watching the Piraka and Inika commercials. If anything the rap and rock music made them all the more distinct and full of personality.

Was '06 perfect? No way. Umbra was a thing. But it definitely expanded Bionicle and basically defined it’s second half filled with Inika and Piraka builds.

2 Likes

Sorry, but Meso beat you to the punch with his speech. Really, I found the Barraki to feel more individual than the Piraka.

[quote=“Toa_Irokyei, post:24, topic:13890”]
Meso beat you to the punch with his speech.
[/quote] That doesn’t mean I can’t put in my own input.

Just saying. 8P