I'm not exactly sure, but I am proud of it

I’m not exactly sure what the story with this is, but they were fun to draw, and I might make a small comic based around them, but I’m not exactly certain…so there:

OPENING FILE: SUBJECT 11-25-12-5

FILE LOADED.

FILE ENTIRETY:

SUBJECT IDENTIFICATION CODE:
PHOTOGRAPH OF SUBJECT BEFORE ENLISTMENT:
APPROXIMATION OF SUBJECT’S APPEARANCE:
CURRENT VIDEO FEED OF SUBJECT:

OPENING FILE: SUBJECT 1-2-5-0

FILE LOADED.

FILE ENTIRETY:

So, just tell me what you think, maybe try to offer some advice as to what the story can be, the characters do have names, and exist in a bit of a Portal-like setting, but that’s about all I’ve come up with so far.

3 Likes

#oh my wut

3 Likes

So neat… So organized…

1 Like

The post was intended to look like what something would see if it were to go onto some kind of computer to look at the subjects’ files.

I’m not sure if the linking is intentional, but if you want just the image to appear adding [img]insert link[#/img] should work, just remove the #.

Like so:

Weird, normally this site does that for me.

It’s kind of case by case basis, when normal linking doesn’t work adding the image tags usually fix it.

Well, thanks for that, it’s fixed now.

>Extremely technological description of technological-based character

>drawn on paper with lines in it

3 Likes

I think it gives a sort of Galidor vibe. Not that that’s a bad thing. I like it, and I’m looking forward to the comic.

1 Like

[quote=“Hawkflight, post:9, topic:16658, full:true”]
>Extremely technological description of technological-based character
>drawn on paper with lines in it
[/quote]Well, I ran out of lineless paper back in October, otherwise I would’ve used it.

[quote=“darkbrick999, post:11, topic:16658, full:true”]
I think it gives a sort of Galidor vibe. Not that that’s a bad thing. I like it, and I’m looking forward to the comic.
[/quote]Well, that’s good to hear…I think.
Here’s a third one:

OPENING FILE: SUBJECT 12-5-9-1

FILE LOADED.

FILE ENTIRETY:

1 Like

To quote Sidorak, “It WAS a complement.”

1 Like

To quote some website I don’t remember the name of, “Stafford considers the Galidor line to be Lego’s most heinous offense.”

Personally, I don’t think it was as bad as people say. The idea was intriguing, but ended up terribly childish. Also, I think that people who complain about how they look, yet enjoy the starwars and superheros ultrabuilds, are a bit hypocritical.

To be fair, the Star Wars and Superheroes constractions are at least compatible with other sets. Although to be fair, the Superheroes ones looked fairly not-good.

Technically, Galidor is compatible with other sets, it’s just that some ill-informed worker at Lego put on the box otherwise.

1 Like

If you say so.
Then again, I liked the Ben 10 sets, what reasoning do I have to argue that Galidor sucked?

I Think this counts as a creative update.

I’ve decided to begin drawing the comic now, and because it’s a relatively simple artstyle, I’ll be using a computer to do so, it will revolve around 1125125 for a while before 1250 is introduced.

Here’s a screenshot of the work in progress that is the comic:

I still have no idea what to call it.

EDIT: The first update of it is complete, I just need a name for the comic before I can post it, any ideas?

1 Like

What in the world?

Good name!

1 Like