Important change to Brickonicle project [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters]

I knew it was a joke as soon as I saw it. But whatever let’s play along.

1 Like

I see what you did there.

6 Likes

I must now change my name! I am become unhappy person!

1 Like

mate.

look at the current date.

3 Likes

The inquisition is always watching.

I must say, this is one of the best changes done to Brickonicle. I very much approve.

~Ole Kirk Christiansen, Founder of LEGO.

9 Likes

All hail Saint Ole.

2 Likes

I knew something like this would come at some point today. Tbh I was slightly worried brickonicle itself was the April Fools joke, since there has previously been a lot of setting up, lol. Anyway, Duplonicle sounds much better than Brickonicle, which was waaaayyy too inappropriate for kids.

1 Like

Wipes a lone tear

That was…beautiful…

1 Like

Planet Duplo strikes back :smiley:

Please tell me that is a fake… I showed this to my friend and he said and I quaote “Kill me now, no no, that is going to be the new one.” I agree with him.

1 Like

You should check your calendar more often.

what does that even mean?

Check the date. It’ll explain everything.

I know, but still it feels too wrong to be a joke…

Aye comrade. We shall purge these heretics!

Mata-Nui Vult!!!


"Nothing goes over my head! My reflexes are too fast!

2 Likes

Happily comrade.

*Hands you a plastic sword and an image of Greg Farshtey.

Shadily brother. May the Great Sprit guide you!

WE WILL DESTROY THE SYSTEM AND CCBS HERETICS AND BRING THE EMPEROR’S HOLY WORD OF DUPLO ACROSS THE GALAXY!

GG, TTV. GG.

4 Likes

*Exterminatus intensifies

3 Likes