In an Alternate Universe…

So I had an idea of a game where everyone says what their personality would be like in an alternate universe, so do yours! It also gets other users to get to know you more, even if it is in a funny way. Then, the user below you, can react to yours. Here’s mine:

In an alternate universe, I was the last one to get any Bionicle summer 2016 wave. Anime is the bane of my existence. I hate it with my guts and want to see it burn. I have really short hair and I’m obese. Also, HF was released in 2001 in this alternate universe, and everyone loved it.

12 Likes

In an alternate universe, I’m a kool kid who gets all the babes.

True Story.

15 Likes

In an alternate univers I like hero factory.

2 Likes

In an alternate universe I’m highly argumentative and have no good friends.
IRL.
(This actually is the opposite of how I really am IRL. But I am rather argumentative here)

1 Like

In an alternate universe, I blindly follow popular opinions, take thousands of selfies, disregard obscure media, and absolutely love trends. I’d also be less argumentative (I’m sorry about that by the way).

This is quite literally the opposite of me

4 Likes

In an alternate I would not have to end up becoming an employee at McDonlads.

3 Likes

In an alternate universe.

I’d have swag and wouldn’t be an idiot.

Oh and i’d have muscles.

2 Likes

In an alternate universe, I would be stupid, short, and muscular

1 Like

In a alternative universe, I build using primarily CCBS, and build fantasy instead of mechs.

5 Likes

In an alternate universe I’m an ignorant hippy.

But I was still homeschooled.

2 Likes

In an alternate universe I truly am the edgy, humanity-hating, lord or darkness that some people think I am

1 Like

In an alternate universe everybody hates me but I am tall and strong and I go around beating up nerds who like some kiddie toy Bonkle thing.

2 Likes

Didn’t you do that to that fat kid in this universe?

2 Likes

I just threw a bottle really hard at him. I didn’t beat him up.

PS. I have no idea if he likes Bionicle or not.

PSS Also stay on topic.

PSSS I also don’t make these kinds of jokes in that universe

1 Like

I would likely be either super emo, or a psyco…

3 Likes

In an alternate universe I am confident about myself, I am the meanest person in the world, I hate drawing and I love QB

7 Likes

Aren’t you already?

/s

2 Likes

In an alternate universe I would be a kind, metal and gentle giant. That doesn’t to bad things.

I think there was a movie about that or something. :wink:

“Shattered Glass” (complete opposite personality) me would probably be a rambunctious, young dudebro who: hates the very concept of games and collectables, catches EVERY Football game and Movie, and aspires to get an easy ride through life via a Baseball Scholarship.

Bonus Round!
In “The Universe where everything I am is turned up to 11”, I spend years researching Time Space Distortion Pseudoscience to return to each release day of all Bionicle, Transformers, Pokemon, MTG etc… and spend my millions of dollars of research money to thriftily buy Thousands of Temporally displaced Vintage collectables.

2 Likes

In an alternate universe, I actually got my driver’s license this past weekend because I did not accidentally bump into a cone and get an automatic failure.

And in that same universe, I didn’t get angry at the DMV and start yelling a bit too loud…

2 Likes