In Memory of Adazai

One of the first guys I got to speak with on the boards, I really will miss him. It sucks that life has to do stuff like this, but I know that Adazai would rather have us rejoice than despair.
Rest in peace, my man.

13 Likes

May he forever rest in peace. This is really sad.

13 Likes

it is such a shame to see somebody that was moderately active pass away

may his account be a legacy for those who stumble upon the once abode of a legend who was among us in a previous life

19 Likes

Beautifully said.

5 Likes

Adazai was a really cool guy. Kinda wish I got to know him better. May he Rest In Peace. He was really creative with everything he did, and I really appreciated that, with things like his Awesomeness Award. I never would’ve thought to use LDD like that. I sincerely hope new fans come onto the site to see and appreciate what I have.

Rest In Peace, Adazai, you will be missed.

14 Likes

Oh my…

I hope he’s in a better place.

11 Likes

Really unfortunate to loose a member of the community like this. In the time he was still here I greatly enjoyed a lot of his LDD MOCs and always looked forward to more in the future. He really demonstrated what could be accomplished with the system despite some of its limits.

Rest easy buddy.

10 Likes

I want to deliver some sort of eulogy, do something in his honor, but I feel the only one who could truly do him justice is someone who knew him personally. But in the end, this does not change: he will be missed.

12 Likes

Always a shame to see someone pass away. I wish I could say more about him, but I never got to truly interact with him. One thing I do know, however, is that he was quite the LDD MOC-ist.

12 Likes

it trully goes to show how much Adazai meant for everyone and how much of a great persion he was when just all the good words people say here about him can make me tear up.

10 Likes

I think this quote works perfectly for @Adazai

13 Likes

It’s just part of life, some people just have to go. Rest in peace my friend.

8 Likes

It’s sad when anyone dies, but it’s especially disheartening when they’re a part of a community as wonderful as this. To say I miss him would be a lie, as I never really knew him, but I can’t say I don’t feel awful.

My condolences to his family, and his friends here on the boards.

10 Likes

I remember him. I couldn’t tell you many specific things he posted from memory, but I remember what he was like, what I thought of him, etc. I remember thinking that he was a funny guy. So, in a way, though I didn’t really know him, I do remember him. He was a cool guy, I liked him. So in that respect, I am sad.
in memory of Adazai.
~W12~

7 Likes

I I never knew him but I saw him on the board.

Rest in piece Adazai

8 Likes

Its almost funny, now that I think about it. I realized that he had a larger impact on me than I thought. Waaaay back, when I was still really new here, I saw one of these,

And I wanted to do something like that. (I wonder if anyone remembers this)

While granted, I was told to stop, I still think its amazing how he had effected me before I ever even talked to him.

8 Likes

I do hope he enjoys those streets of gold. May he rest in peace. I never knew him well, but regardless he deserves recognition.

21 Likes

Wow, I remember honestly not liking Adazai all too much at first. (I will admit I usually don’t like most new members here)

After I caught wind of his condition it occurred to me that I really should try to be nice to him.

I have great respect for him enduring it as long as he has.

Farewell.

12 Likes

Being a late user,I didn’t really know Adazai much, but I am sure that he enjoyed being here on the Boards.
He is in a better place now, and may he rest in peace.
We all will surely miss you, Adazai.

7 Likes

now I feel more of an —, thought it was a nuisance repost but the entire image was serious.
edit:

almost all of my recent LDD moc was infested with the Adazia awards, and im pretty sure im not the only one

10 Likes