Independence Day: Resurgence

The crew is back baby. A sequel to the 1996 Independence Day movie. On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the aliens and were disgraced to even think we had a chance at beating them.

5 Likes

It seems the aliens have anti-virus this time around.

We’re doomed.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, they are probably using Vista.

Meh. This trailer really didn’t interest me.

Not really seeing why the humans think that they are not prepared, especially when battling against an alien threat who was easily defeated by a single guy flying into their superweapon in the last film. Granted they had someone fly into the mothership and give them a virus, however now they have sophisticated alien enhanced ships and presumably a few spaceships from the alien invasion lying around. Not sure what is stopping them from repeating the process.

Though yeah, not expecting anything other than a popcorn flick with a cliff-hanger ending to tease a sequel - given they were originally planning to make a trilogy with this film originally being split as ‘Independence Day; Forever’ part 1 and part 2.

1 Like

Personally I think this looks pretty great. I look forward to it.

1 Like

Looks okay, Will Smith isn’t in it, eh i’m not very hyped.

Will Smith probably was ether doing Suicide Squad so he couldnt have be part of it, or he was a poop and refused to be in the movie.