"Infector" starfighter + Mech Monday update

I am sorry for not uploading last week, I wanted to focus on and only on my Ninjago rebrick entry. I am working on a mech now, however it is going to be quite large and I am only working on it little by little so it will take a while to complete. Anyways, because I have nothing completed and since finals are coming up I will be devoting more time to my studies rather than building, Mech Monday is being sunseted. I plan for it to return early in August, as that will give me enough time to build and it will be the time where I will be able to upload on a weekly basis. For the mechs that I am going to revamp, Whyplash and Hurricane, those will come around when Mech Monday returns.

In short; Mech Monday will return in August.

I did modify the thighs of Devastator, which was the part people wanted to see changed:

This Starfighter got me out of builder’s bloc a few months back and I am happy with it overall:

I like looking through this window because it gives you a bit of a pilot’s view:

Hope you enjoyed, and thank you to everyone who has checked out Mech Monday over the last 8 weeks!

Week 1: Devastator
Week 2: B-12 Scavenger
Week 3: Hurricane
Week 4: Whyplash
Week 5: N.T.T.

28 Likes

That said, Devestator looks good, and the Straighter is really fun to see.

1 Like

What a shame…

I really liked seeing mechs other than mine on a regular basis.

The starship is pretty cool, especially the pilot view thing.

1 Like

Whoa dude, this looks pretty cool! That mech is awesome, and the starfighter is too!

Where did you get that lime green ring on the starship?

Do not double post. - Eljay

1 Like

That starfighter is kind if giving off a Mars mission sort of vibe

1 Like

@DannyBoyy and @Omega_Tahu sorry it won’t be for a while, but if it were to start up again in June, uploading the MOCs to the boards would be sporadic, and I would like to do it at a time where I can have a consistent uploading schedule.

@Aureum I got those pieces in Toxikita’s Toxic Meltdown, not sure if they have appeared in lime since. (BTW I didn’t double post, just showing a small update)

2 Likes

These are great builds.

1 Like