Interdimensional Time Traveling Muaka

The almighty time traveling Muaka evolved and gained the control over interdimensional travel. this mighty beast mutated by the power of g2 will face off against the toa. with his new wolf like form nothing will be able to defeat him.

In all seriousness though. I’m very proud of this creation. there are 2 orange lift arms in his head sadly, I had no choice because I’m out of black ones (and money :cry:) so now that is adressed people who comment about this clearly didn’t read this. the whole thing is custom exept for the function design (wich still works).

82 Likes

Amazin’

2 Likes

One word RUUUUUUUUUUN

Also @Darknova3529 this strangely reminds me of this

And I get you could make that

5 Likes

Such a majestic beast!

2 Likes

Not_Plural’s Quick Review:

• Colours are very unique.
  • Armour placement is done well.
  • Looks like a Muaka.
  • Red and Blue pins look Meh.
  • Back is very gappy.
  • Not a fan of Piraka claws.

Overall, I’d give this an 8.5/10

Greamazing job! :smiley:

4 Likes

2 quick 4 m3 m8 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nicely, done! You got the overall feel just right. It is unfortunate that they don’t make the skull spiders in black or lime green. Do you happen to have white or black Bohrok eyes? I feel like those would work a little better as teeth than the trans-white ones do. Also, are those trans-bright green studs on the neck supposed to be eyes or just highlights? Thanks!

1 Like

I probably have some with borock teeth but those are in my “old” lego boxes wich I don’t want to mix with my “new(past hf 2.0)” lego however I imagined the borock eyes more as spit or something but teeth work too. and yes the studs are just higlights

2 Likes

not a fan of the colors,

design is rather nice.

6/10(mostly the colors)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■_Gonna_Quote_Him_Because_I’m_Plural’s Quick Review:

10 Likes

Make that your username. :smile:

Every time I reply to a MOC before you, I’ll do a Not_Plural Review. :laughing:

7 Likes

If I didn’t have issues when it came to my Username Changing Mugig, I probably would. :confused:

16 Likes

Is the color scheme supposed to match @RaptorTalon’s?

2 Likes

######Honostly the trans-orange liftarms could be explained away as gums or something.

Anyway, gr8 job the memes are real with this one, and it looks pretty sweet. The skull spider masks are a nice touch!

Alternate Timeline Where Matoro Died / 10

4 Likes

I didn’t know that raptor owns the black, wite and lime color sheme…

@gizmohomie it’s not trans orange :wink:

DANGGGGGGG thats really good :stuck_out_tongue:

@Whaddon I don’t see the resemblance :sweat_smile: wheres that from?

3 Likes

Its Rek’sai from league of legends

Or about as good as Prime Universe / 10
Since he died there too…

Oh you’re right those liftarms are black, I need to get my perscription renewed. :wink:

1 Like

Ugh stop being good

/s

1 Like

Very nice! :clap:

1 Like

Now this is somebody I’d like to see face off against the TTV crew. FOR HE SHALL ALTER CANON!

2 Likes