Introduce Yourself!

Done with lurking, time to join the discussion! As you can see, my internet name is Trande. Don’t ask me how I found out about TTV, because I don’t remember. I know it was Bionicle-related, but nothing else. Probably why I’m mostly here for G3.

Welcome.

Hope you get yourself a profile pic.

Hi my name is Jake I’m 21. I found this site from YouTube. I really enjoy vens moc review and wanted to be able to post some of my own Mocs.

Welcome! Welcome!

1 Like

Okay so since my total post count here is around 3-5 and I haven’t been active over the past few months/years, I’d like to do a “reintroduction” or one that is far better than my initial one.

I’ve been around Lego communities for quite some time now. When I was real young I took part in the Lego Message boards, which is a horrifying experience even to this day. My strong interest in Bionicle lead me to join BZPower in 2006, and as I expanded my views of Lego I joined Eurobricks in 2007. Since then I have been a part of most Lego communities, and even took a crack at running my own forum for a short period of time. I spent some time moderating smaller scale sites, and am now the Action Figure moderator and a reviewer over at Eurobricks.

It was through both Eurobricks and BZP that I came to know the TTV crew. I’ve had many a skype discussion with Eljay, Meso, Var, and others- There’s a few videos on the channel where my mysterious four letter name has popped up, and I had great fun not only doing those videos but also helping out with the Biocraft project in it’s earlier stages.

Each forum has it’s own community, and so while I maintain my activities with EB, BZP, etc, I’d still like to take part in the community that has grown here at TTV. So here I am, and it’s a miracle I remembered my password.

2 Likes

Well, might as well reintroduce myself. I showed up here for a brief time back in 2015, around when BIONICLE Gen 2 was first released. I posted two short stories, New and Guardian that got a little attention, but not much. For whatever reason I dropped off in activity here, and haven’t been around since.

I guess I’m back now, and looking for places I can post my writing in an attempt to get back to writing daily, to practice my craft on a consistent basis. I don’t know what form my activity here will take, but I suppose I’m back.

And unlike @VBBN above me, I did not remember my password. For shame.

1 Like

Welcome back! @VBBN and @Delta

Shame I don’t even know you two :stuck_out_tongue:

Always nice to see new faces

Hello, I am Gabriel and I recently got back into Bioncle following on the heels of the reboot, after my interest dropped off when Bionicle originally ended. I’m here as a place to show my MOCs and learn from other builders and just generally see what people can do with the LEGO large action figure systems.

Hello-do you mind if I call you gabe or gibby?-and welcome to our humble punch pi-er, site. I’m the idiot no one likes, and I just want to say, don’t drink the water.

Hello everyone. my name is Mitch, but on MOCpages they called me Cheesy Q. I’m on Flickr mainly now but I decided to come here. Heard about it from Gringat, but someone provided me a link here and decided to join. Shadowgear mentioned it a few times and I like the top 10s, so I joined.

2 Likes

Welcome to the boards!

Hi, I’ve been back into Bionicle since like 2014. I’ve helped out with that BZPower alternate model database with cataloging like, Bionicle models seen only in video games and stuff. I also try and build some of those models with the help of Bricklink. Outside of that I also draw, play video games, watch cartoons and intend to start animating with my Cintiq.

Hi there, Brickfaced.

I’m Ninja, and I welcome you to our humble land.

I’m also going to guess you’re a fan of Rebel Taxi due to your hat.

2 Likes

Welcome dude. Hope you enjoy it here.

Haha yeah

Hiya, I’ve Actually Known about this site for a little bit, but I only Joined Recently. Joining here is pretty much the first forums page I’ve Joined… I like to play games, find out cool ways to make MOCs, and program stuff. My Favorite Kanohi as of now is Miru and Done. Nuff Said. #NailedIt

Levva. Welcome to our cult of nerds.

Hail Denmark.

2 Likes

Haha Denmark Best

Welcome, just don’t talk about solek, or Meso will…uh…tell you to stop.

Hello. I’m Nicholas Anderson, the creator of Planet Ripple, though it’s more likely people here will remember me for my Bionicle G2 reviews or my work on Bionicle- Nova Orbis, a series I… really should get back to. I’ve considered joining this site for years, but for some reason just never took the plunge. So yeah. Here I am. Hope that’s cool.

15 Likes