Introduce Yourself!

Very funny.

5 Likes

How? HOW!?! I see you on here so much!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m new here!
I come from the strange world of Mocpages! You can find me there under the name of Meepinater. Actually, that is the name i use on most of the sites I am on.
I heard about this from some of my friends on the 'Pages.
So… is this basically just a bionicle message board?

2 Likes

This is an everything message board. Welcome!

2 Likes

Oh hey Atarangi!

2 Likes

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister thanks!

@EmperorDuckie I was atarangi… but now I’m meepinater!
oh, and I’m gonna post your sm on the pages in a few.
He’s like the older versions, just so you know. I don’t have anything like the new mask.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

3 Likes

Welcome to the boards meepinater. Just remember to read the rules

Also, these boards are for all things Lego (and other things as well), not just Bionicle

1 Like

oh, ok! thanks for the info.
I did read the rules…
not trying to sound snotty or anything, but I’m super used to that stuff. (that’s a good thing, I try to practice these rules wherever I go.)

3 Likes

Hey, I am new here
Here and in many other places (BZPower included)I am referred to as DrakeWk,
This will sound surprising, but I found out about this sub from r/BionicleMemes,
I’m mostly hoping to have discussion and debate on things concerning Bionicle and hopefully create an MOC.

5 Likes

Ahh, a fellow Bonk-memer. Welcome to the boards!

1 Like

Oh hey, I was in a conversation about this site on r/BionicleMemes.

What was the post that lead you here?

Oh how the tables have turned.
After years of making bionicle memes, we’ve finally brought one of the memers to us.

Welcome to the boards. Glad to have ya.

2 Likes

Welcome abroad, I must reform you that memes are outlawed, but if you go to Masters status than you go to are the “Secret” Place.

1 Like

Gotcha, didn’t come here with meming in mind, and while I’m replying I have two questions.
First is what happened to the fan discord server, all the links to it seem to say it doesn’t exist.
Second is what would be the best place to ask for advice and tips on creating a MOC?

I can’t answer the first question, but I can answer the second. On this board we have a moccing how to topic of sorts. Just post a question or suggestions for something like how to build a bulky leg and people will respond. And if you just scroll through it you can find some good tips!

Here’s the link HowTo: MOC Tutorials

While we haven’t gotten an official confirmation on the first, I don’t believe, I’m thinking it was retired since it was a strain on the mods to moderate that, this place, and the Patron Discord.

As for the second,

Oh yeah I should do this ummmm I’m DsBernArt but my friends call me Madds (don’t ask why that makes sense) and I just decided last week that I should stop pretending I’m out of my bionicle phase and instead only pretend in public while I participate in the online community. I’m just getting back into the mocing game but I’ll have to be away from it for most of the year for complicated reasons. I found Ttv I think Bc I googled something about bionicle lore like 2 months ago when It popped into my head and I realized I was getting rusty and then like the next day Yall were on my YouTube recommended page. Hmmmmmm favorite show ummmmm well I like Recap Review Bc I can go “OH HEY I KNOW THAT THING” but I also like MOC spotlight bc I can be like “that’s a good idea I’m gonna steal it”

2 Likes

Get beat, punk.

5 Likes

I’ve been following TTV and browsing the message boards since late 2015, but this is the first time I’ve been this active. Taking into consideration my lost account in which I probably introduced myself, hello there folks. The MOC spotlight is definitely my favorite video series on the channel. I’m here for the MOCs and to post MOCs, so see ya around peoples.

4 Likes

Hey, I’m new here. Registered just this afternoon!
I found out about TTV whilst searching YouTube for some old Toa Mata reviews and stumbled upon Eljay’s Recap Review series.
I come here mostly to share my own MOCs, and discover new designs to use in future builds. And hey, maybe even make some friends.

3 Likes