Introduce Yourself!

Hi there

Welcome to the Boards!

Uhh… It’s saying “Joined April 17,16” I don’t think saying to someone welcome after a year is usual…

Glitch, probably. Or something. Anyways, the post was made seven hours ago, and the latest person to join before that was less than a month ago.

Welcome Back, Noble Voyager!

1 Like

Old user returning.

5 Likes

i just joined here yesterday : )

hope i can meet a lot of cool people on these boards!

seems legit

11 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the boards! You look awfully familiar…

1 Like

Hi Ex-Mod!

1 Like

all the cool people left when bionicle restarted, sorry

the only cool person left is @Distraxx

8 Likes

i approve of this message

8 Likes

I second this.

Ouch man

1 Like

Hey everyone, I made an account over here after @meepinater mentioned it on MOCpages.

3 Likes

Welcome to boards, @Wolf_Pack hope you can be great part of our board and also fellow the rules.

How do I post something? Is it the plus sign in the corner?

That’s how you make a new topic, yeah. So if you wanted to post some MOCs or something, that’s how you’d go about it.

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Painful, but true.

2 Likes

Hello Guys,Im from Mexico, im join to TTV Board, some months ago, but today i realize my first post, because i very busy with the school. My favorite TTV show are On Ebay Today & ElJay Reviews. I really love all about Bionicle and Lego themes like Exo Force, Kinghts of Kingdome, Throwbots, Roboriders & another constractions sets.

Also i like lego atlantis, aquariders, City, Star Wars, Dino 2010, Ninjago y lego, Superheroes. I hope make friends in others countrys, show us my bionicle content y my work as journalist.

Greattings to the Mexico City

12 Likes