all the cool people left when bionicle restarted, sorry

the only cool person left is @Distraxx

6 Likes

i approve of this message

8 Likes

I second this.

Ouch man

1 Like

Hey everyone, I made an account over here after @meepinater mentioned it on MOCpages.

3 Likes

Welcome to boards, @Wolf_Pack hope you can be great part of our board and also fellow the rules.

How do I post something? Is it the plus sign in the corner?

That’s how you make a new topic, yeah. So if you wanted to post some MOCs or something, that’s how you’d go about it.

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Painful, but true.

2 Likes

Hello Guys,Im from Mexico, im join to TTV Board, some months ago, but today i realize my first post, because i very busy with the school. My favorite TTV show are On Ebay Today & ElJay Reviews. I really love all about Bionicle and Lego themes like Exo Force, Kinghts of Kingdome, Throwbots, Roboriders & another constractions sets.

Also i like lego atlantis, aquariders, City, Star Wars, Dino 2010, Ninjago y lego, Superheroes. I hope make friends in others countrys, show us my bionicle content y my work as journalist.

Greattings to the Mexico City

12 Likes

Greetings*

Welcome!

1 Like

Glad to see you here. You’ve listed a bunch of themes I love, so this is a good start :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If making friends from other countries is what you’re looking for, then you’re lucky. The TTV MB is a very coloured site when it comes of foreign countries.

2 Likes

Exactly, I’m from America, and I doubt anyone else here can say the same.

5 Likes

OK, not that colourful, but there are still a lot of people who are from different countries.

1 Like

Yeah but I bet at least 70% are Americans.

Everyone is American these days

1 Like

Yeah but I think you missed his point he was trying to make. Most people on the boards are Americans or more exactly from the US, yes but there’s still a big diversity of people from all over the world on this site since many of the 30% non Americans seems to be more active on the boards.

4 Likes

I didn’t argue that

1 Like

Welcome to the boards!

4 Likes