Irutra (brotherhood of makuta community project)

name: Irutra
Mask: Kualsi
Region: A small swampy island in the southern islands.
Story: Irutra was a Makuta content with the region assigned to him. He saw it as nothing less than perfect. Eventually though, severe weather and volcanic eruptions caused all life on the islad to die off. Afterwards, Irutra became obsessed with creating perfect rahi. He created and killed off rahi, in a vain attempt to create perfect rahi. These experiments eventually drove him past the brink of insanity. In his insanity, he rationed that if he could find the kanohi vahi, he could create an invincible race of rahi. Irutra saw Voporak as a threat to his plans, so Irutra attempted to assassinate Voporak,. However, Irutra underestimated the dark hunter, who swiftly killed the deranged makuta.

This moc origanlly started out as a generic shadow toa, then It morphed into a shadow Iruini, and finally into a makuta.

10 Likes

Edited Title for capitalization- maid who cleans up titles

This Moc looks nice! Nice use of the Gresh blade prices as wings.

1 Like

Yeah, upload pics ASAP pl0x. No MOC topics without pics, them’s the rules. XD (I realize the uploading feature can be frustrating. You’ll get the hang of it soon. :stuck_out_tongue: )

yeah, I forgot that part XD

2 Likes

Would this be breaking the rules of the project?

2 Likes

The upper legs could really use some armour instead of those lightsabers rods, but otherwise the moc is decent looking.

A relatively simple MOC but a nice one nonetheless. How you attached that Metru shoulder armor is actually quite interesting and that Kraahkan on the back works pretty well also. The wings are nice, too.
As @Timeline15 said, the upper legs could do with some more armor, though.

As to the backstory … you seem to have gotten something wrong there - the name Chasnon is linked to a very specific backstory, so I’ll have to ask you to either change the name here or add the proper backstory which you can find in post 334 in the project topic.

Aside from that everything is ok.
So solve that name issue and I will accept this MOC.

@Umarak
Thanks for noticing, but I changed this rule a little bit since the beginning of this project. Now everyone is allowed to use gold parts as long as there isn’t also white somewhere in the colour scheme. :wink:

1 Like

This is spectacularly custom.

i like the use of gresh blades

Made a name change!

Ok then - MOC accepted.

Thanks for participating!

Not bad, I like the look overall.

You not only made a gold makuta work, but the use of gold actually made it look more evil and corrupted.

Superb work.