Is Iruini Honoring... Himself?

Well, I would’ve preferred this be answered by Greg in the present, but oh well…

6 Likes

I like to think that his original kualsi was shaped differently and the shaoe he wears now is to honor a matoran friend he knew with the same kanohi. Like someone reshaping their hau to look like Lhikhan’s hau.

1 Like

it is in honor of a fellow Kualsi wearer.
-Quote from Greg

12 Likes

I like to think he just chose to honor another Kualsi wearer because he didn’t want to change the shape of his mask.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s been confirmed whether or not Iruini had a Kualsi before joining the Hagah, though.

2 Likes

Norik: “are you just honoring yourself?”
Iruini: “no, of course not! I’m honoring a little known hero who had a Kualsi. I’m not the only guy to ever wear this mask!”
Gaaki: “I think he just picked some random person so he could keep the same mask. Is that allowed?”
Teridax: “if one is clever enough to bend the rules, they deserve their rewards. Not like I haven’t bent the rules a time or two.”

14 Likes

Great spirit, I never once thought about the hagah actually conversing with Teridax. I don’t know why but it terrifies me.

3 Likes

I mean they would be in his proximity most of the time

2 Likes

I mean yeah but the thought of conversation between them never actually occurred to me.

3 Likes

Yeah. i get what you mean.

2 Likes

This, all the waayyy…

3 Likes