Is that you Helryx?

Sorry if I interpreted this as more than “huh that’s a funny coincidence”. To me it sounded like you were implying it was art of the character based off of a model that was made a decade later?

1 Like

I think it works better if you don’t look closely

8 Likes

:no_mouth: How can such things be?

… exactly.

1 Like

This is a really neat theory!:+1:
Maybe this picture resembles Helryx in her prime.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Here’s something I found.
Screenshot_20211025-192033_YouTube

11 Likes

Really nice find! even though Helryx was on Bota Magna at the time

6 Likes

x-files theme intensifies

5 Likes

Wait a minute…

That’s not Helryx!..

11 Likes

to me it kinda looks like the chest armor the rahkshi had in mask of light

@akirk47 oh no…

I was just going through the Mata Nui Saga myself, and I almost thought that this could be a Toa of Lightning; I definitely see some white in there, and the character seems to be using electricity-type powers.

I also found what could be the only official image of a Toa of Gravity:

Chapter 27

(If we assume that this is in fact a Toa, and not some other species in the battle)

7 Likes

Holy cannoli. you might just be onto something there laddie…
also, that torso seems to have two large pistnos in place of abs/midsection. if that were a glatorian they’d have some trouble fitting all their organs in the small space of that body.

1 Like

Looking closely at it, there is an outline of a torso there. It’s just hard to make out, since it’s gray on grey.

Would it be too much to ask Greg to canonize it as officially being a Toa of Gravity? Wouldn’t add much, except that a Toa of Gravity would be confirmed to be alive during the battle, and we’d officially have an appearance for one (maybe someone could find plasma and jungle too)

2 Likes

There also could have been non-Toa species from the Matoran Universe.

I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice to have a visual reference for this Element.

2 Likes

my mans that’s a slizer

2 Likes