Is Vessel Early Access worth it?

I was just thinking about Vessel Early Access and wondering whether it would be worth it so I decided to ask the fans. If you have Vessel Early Access, is it worth it?
Is it worth paying $2.99 for a weeks early videos and the After Show and if so, why is it?
Just wondering, would like to hear other opinions.

1 Like

Yeah because the stuff they talk about isn’t really outdated I guess? It’s like more instant and makes sense as opposed to waiting a week for youtube

2 Likes

Wondering this myself. I like the podcast but I don’t really rely on them for news, it’s the extra stuff that interests me.

Honestly, 3 dollars a month is very cheap. Certainly cheaper than all the other subscription services I have seen (excluding Pokemon Bank. No one can beat 5 dollars a year).

But I don’t fully trust Vessel yet to give them my information.

But yeah, I do think it’s worth it.

2 Likes

I really like it because I get to watch all of their shows early. Also, the Vessel exclusive After Show is pretty great.

I think it’s worth it, but I think it depends on if you really really like watching all of TTV’s content, and not just the podcasts.

1 Like

I won’t comment on its worthiness (I mean, I’d just be biased. =P), however I’d like to drop in and also mention that you don’t just get our content a week early, but all of the other content on the site as well. So if there’s also any other channels you have any interest in… Then I’d say we’re a good place to start. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Also, thank you so much to those of you that signed up for early access. You guys are simply amazing, thank you!)

1 Like

I noticed that when I was checking out the early access feature. It definitely adds more value to early access.

1 Like

Speaking generally about Vessel early access, like ChaoticTempleKnight i don’t entirely trust the site with any information i could provide. It seems fairly new compared to longer more established sites and I’ve had rough experiences with sites like Vessel in the past.

Admittedly any site where you pay to watch fan created content really depends on how many people you watch who are on Vessel and whether you can justify spending the amount to see the content slightly early. My view is that unless you are insanely addicted to immediately see videos or need to know news then you shouldn’t subscribe to a service like Vessel. Personally i don’t see anything on Vessel that I’d feel like i couldn’t wait a week to watch.

To counterbalance this, the price does appear to be fairly cheap. $3 a month is not that bad and I’m guessing you can cancel the subscription if you desire. All depends really on what is making you consider going on Vessel in the first place. My suggestion would be to check who is on Vessel and see if you’d get the most from your $3 a month.

1 Like

If the actually started uploading the after-show, yes (There hasn’t been one since 163(Unless my account is broken or something, which I doubt it is)). you first get a free moths trial so you can experience it first-hand.

Personally I am mainly following early access to support TTV rather than get my money’s worth.

1 Like

I don’t like paying for things when I can wait for the information. It may be outdated, but checking the Message Boards helps me get that information, especially now that I’m here a lot and don’t have to rely on Update videos on YouTube. I can wait.

Also, my parents would have to pay, so…

1 Like