Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

He could see Executioner filling a barrle with different types of Light Sabers.

He landed “Hello there, I have brought what the collector asked for”

He rose an eyebrow.
“All right. Wait here.”
He entered in the ship, and after a few minites he returned.
“Collector is maditating, but I know his collection better than anyone. Show me the items.”

He shows The Executioner what he has brought

OOC: Describe me the items.

OOC: Well you didn´t specify what Items he wanted

@Toa_Vladin " A Crystal Skull, a small tree and a oriental katana "

Edited for Double Post ~ ReeseEH

Executioner took the crystal skull and inspected it.
“This one is pretty nice! Where did you get it?”

“There was a shore, there wore many crystals, I took this one, because it look the most beautiful of them all”

He nodded and took the tree.
“What type of tree is this?”

“Its a tree which gives a magical youth”

“How do you know this? This three is very young. It has only…”
He studied it for a while.
“It has only about three weeks!”

“Now at this stage it wouldn´t work as affectively, you´ll have just to wait, just believe me, why should I lie ?”

“Oh… I don’t know why you would lie me… Maybe because you want to give us useless stuffs so that we will give you what you want at a minimal price!”
He threw the tree outsidethe ship and it felt on the island. He took the katana.
“What can this do?”

“You shouldn´t have done that…anyway well what do you think ? It can cut threw any metal, and it looks good, for displaying”

Executioner pointed to a few barrels. If Darkseid would look in them, he would seemthat they were literally full of many, many types of swords, a lot of them being katanas.
“Be a little more original.”
He said,throwing the sword offboard.
“I’ll keep the skull, but you need to bring two more items. Sorry.”
He said, walking inside with the skull.

" Wait, wait. "He took made something appear “Would you be interested in a Kryptonite Energy Krystal ? It can charge anything you want, it can run your ship for eons plus it looks good for display”

“We tried to use Kryptonite once and the ship almost blew up.”
He said, before entering in the ship.

“But this one would not, because I used it myself, in my own universe”

He made a fanny pack appear and opened it

“Here you see, this is one of the white lantern ring, I have this because, in my universe collided someone else’s universe, and there I could get my hands on something like this. Now how I made my universe back to its normal form, that’s another story, for another time”

Executioner sticked his hed out of the doorframe.
“I don’t want anything from your universe!” He said, pointing to the island. “I want from this universe! From this island!”

“Well this wring works in this universe” He used it and constructed a copy of the ship, the copy was white and transparent. "See it works "