Island of the Lost Mask snippets

Because Amazon is willing to go out of its way to take down an entire community’s message boards and charge every member that was involved. :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as we don’t spill the book everywhere outside the MB, we should be fine.

@DarkTakanuva, keep up what your doing, but don’t uploaded it anywhere else other than imgur…or maybe i’m just being paranoid.

5 Likes

What pages do we currently have?

I can help out if I know what to dig for. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not, don’t worry.

@Ranaki_Pakewa: We currently have pages 1-11, 13-17, 24-27, 36, 95, 110, 112-116, and 118-119.

Got any that aren’t these?

3 Likes

Metalshadow over on EB posted copyrighted material removed

Korgot is female, confirmed. #WhattaTwist

-Mesonak

11 Likes

Just read the part when Basher wrecks Onua with his horns…I would think that Basher’s mask would fly off rather than Onua’s.

4 Likes

So…

The Protector of Water is male, and the Protector of Earth is female.

Wat.

6 Likes

Wow.

Protector of Earth is a girl.

What is wrong with my life,

6 Likes

How is this an issue? but really, I would have guessed the PoJ to be female.

5 Likes

Not an issue.

Just not used to it.

For almost a decade, water tribe has been entirely female, and earth tribe has been entirely male. Then Berix and Tarix screwed it up ( slightly, but not entirely, because they are Glatorian and Agori).

Now we have this, and it’s messing with the way I had things set in my mind.

5 Likes

Well…purple is most often associated with females…

1 Like

MAN HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE TO RE-WRITE PREPARATION OF RITES.

@Rockho It can also be associated with wealth. Or Barney.

7 Likes

Purple is associated with royalty, I thought.

7 Likes

Someone make fan art of her sitting of a crystal throne with money all around her and a barney skin on her wall.

and a crown.

7 Likes

You better get used to it, I have a feeling that more female characters are on the way…

3 Likes

So, not to be the fun killer and all- but, since I’m not sure how much of the book has been given away from this preview system, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic before it gets too out of hand.

While I don’t know the legality behind posting these snippets from the preview (my attempts to search up Amazon’s policies on their ‘Look Inside’ system didn’t bring up anything against it per say) the reproduction of a novel is deeefinitely illegal and the copyright marking is very worrying.

Unfortunately, I think someone screwed up along the way because I highly doubt LEGO intended for the entire book to get leaked through these preview screens.

I understand the hype behind collecting all the preview snippets, buuuuuut the book comes out in just another month, I think it’s important that we practice some patience and help support LEGO and BIONICLE by actually purchasing the book when it’s released.

18 Likes

And yes, I know you’ll all go straight to PM and do it anyway.

But think for a second.

What would Jesus do?

17 Likes

Not to ruin Var’s perfect addendum there, but there is one quick thing I’d like to say on the subject:

The main reason this is closed is because the more widespread this becomes, the less likely people will actually buy the book. Because why would they? Everybody knows most of what’s in it. So that’s our main concern (or at least mine): this is exactly what we’ve needed since the beginning of G2 and while the fault technically lies with Amazon, we don’t want to encourage the poor sales of this book due to this unfortunate circumstance.

This isn’t like set leaks where we can discuss the leaks all day, every day and have just as much desire to actually buy the sets when they come out. This is a book. :stuck_out_tongue:
-Mesonak

11 Likes

So Meso, remember on the podcast how you were all like, “I know with absolute certainty that there won’t be any world building in this book”

Ha.

22 Likes

This is one of those times where I will scream from the rooftops how wrong I was, with a smile on my face while doing so. :smiley:

-Mesonak

17 Likes