Island of the Lost Mask snippets

Post all your images here in this topic, so that I may take them and add them to this album.

copyrighted material removed

2 Likes

can you link the album please

Itā€™s right above you.

2 Likes

24-26

2 Likes

Have fun, whoever has to stitch all the pages together.

3 Likes

I got dis.

4 Likes

OMG, the Nuva Stone symbols.

2 Likes

you need to be given a medal for your effort

3 Likes

WERE!?

not vaild.

Just loot at top of some of the pages, the art definitely looks like nuva stone symbols.

3 Likes

this makes me think the new writer read all(or more likely, some) of Gregā€™s books to get a feel for how to write G2.

4 Likes

I think that is just Okotoian symbols, but yes, they must have taken heed from the Nuva stones.

I hope.

So I just read all of the excerps (Iā€™m a really faster reader, I know) and I gotta say, the book is AWESOME!

4 Likes

So effectively weā€™re working as a community to rewrite a book that costs money for free?
This feels illegal

/mt (?)

6 Likes

I love how the island didnā€™t always look like the way it is now. The varying six regions were created as a result of the explosion. Gives Okoto actual history and life to it than it did before.

Updated with helryx08ā€™s images:

ATTENTION: If anyone has an amazon.com account, they can contribute to this. Please sign in, and then click the ā€œLook insideā€ button for Island of the Lost Masks. Take screenshots of any pages that are currently not in the album and post them here in this topic. That way, we can get as much of the book as possible.

4 Likes

Because Amazon is willing to go out of its way to take down an entire communityā€™s message boards and charge every member that was involved. :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as we donā€™t spill the book everywhere outside the MB, we should be fine.

@DarkTakanuva, keep up what your doing, but donā€™t uploaded it anywhere else other than imgurā€¦or maybe iā€™m just being paranoid.

5 Likes

What pages do we currently have?

I can help out if I know what to dig for. :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not, donā€™t worry.

@Ranaki_Pakewa: We currently have pages 1-11, 13-17, 24-27, 36, 95, 110, 112-116, and 118-119.

Got any that arenā€™t these?

3 Likes

Metalshadow over on EB posted copyrighted material removed

Korgot is female, confirmed. #WhattaTwist

-Mesonak

11 Likes