14 Likes

odd proportions man

that’s what holds it back

3 Likes

But like
Its meant to be like that

2 Likes

… then it’s dead to me?

Sometimes in life, things that were meant to be, just look odd, no matter what you do.

-Rockho 2015

4 Likes

You’re one to talk about proportions.

Seriously though, I feel like since it isn’t human, it shouldn’t need realistic proportions

3 Likes

Except if your going for a humanoid look it kind of does.

2 Likes

ekorak has a humanoid thing
it has awkward proportions
It still works

So why cannot mine?
I don’t see any real problems with the proportions
I made them to match nisgis too, and no one complained about his

Sorry if I sound salty, but this whole thing sounds pretty daft.

3 Likes

Well the thing is Ekorak had long and skinny limbs which made sense for a fictional character to have. They’ve become defining characteristics of fast and stealthy characters.
But on Isolace the proportions don’t make sense. The torso seems oddly bulky, the arms are too long and the legs are too short. If the arms were bulky than it would make sense as a character type. It would be a bulky bruiser man/women. But when the different parts don’t match the MOC doesn’t form a proper personality and then looks odd.

1 Like

I think everyone’s just a tad bit upset that you called them miserable maggots.

It certainly isn’t bad and I don’t really see why everyone is so upset about the proportions… The arms are a tad bit long, but it isn’t that bad. My main criticisms are that the second texture piece on the chest looks a bit awkward; it kinda takes away from the flow of it, and that the face, while distinct up close, is hard to make out from a distance. Perhaps covering the top of the head would help?

I do, however like what you’ve done with the shoulders and upper chest. Looks well plated and armored.

2 Likes

Torso isn’t that bulky, stand up, and look how far down your arms go, and complain about those being too long, legs aren’t short at all, fair enough on me needing to bulk up the arms a big, but other then that, I don’t see much wrong with the general proportions.

thank you gar

I couldn’t really think of something to go on there, and leaving gold would just kinda mess up the colourscheme
so suggestions pls

Question is
With what?

2 Likes

Well the thing is I can’t tell whether the lower texture piece is a continuation of the torso or a skirt. It’s the main thing that’s really throwing off the proportions,

1 Like

I don’t think I understand?

1 Like

Never mind what I said. The torso looks way to long compared to the legs.

Pot8o, read my comment on Flickr

GET RID OF THAT ADDON ON THE TORSO

IT LOOKS BAD

D:<

Proportions ARE odd, but I think shortening the arms could fix it up easily.

Rest is alright. Burn the torso addon and shorten the arms a bit and you’ll be…cool.

(okay fine I’ll retreat back to Skyrim ;-:wink:

3 Likes

Thing is
I need to find something good to replace it
I took it off, but I don’t really like the gold
I dunno, later on I will take some pictures of dantheus with a different mask, and isolace without the addon
And to adress that slenderman head thing you mentioned
tis a helmet, not an actual face.

1 Like

why the flip is everyone getting their nipples in a twist over proportions.

“sorry there is only one body type to follow and anything beyond that is ILLEGAL”

(also, I love it potato, i think it looks beautiful)

5 Likes

Because the odd proportions are really holding back the MOC from being as good as it could be.

1 Like

Thats the thing
I don’t see any problem with the proportions.

2 Likes

Well than I guess I’ll never be able to really like the MOC. :confused: