Isolace

Okay.

3 Likes

@Ghost8o @RaggedClaws

ā€¦ whatā€™s so normal?

Iā€™m confused and want an explaination about the shape plz >.<

normal?

1 Like

not asking for anything long or big, but I just gotta ask how this sorta looks normal. I mean youā€™re entitled to your opinions and the MOCā€™s general aesthetic and appearance, but my mindā€™s just boggled at the proportioning. Still doesnā€™t make it badā€¦

its not supposed to be normal.

1 Like

ā€¦ wait w0t

Claps

Why is it that people assume that this is supposed to be human in proportions
Its a gosh darn alien

its not supposed to have realistic proportions.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s not the problem. The problem is the proportions donā€™t make sense for a being to have.

ā€œDonā€™t make sense for a being to haveā€

How would you know what aliens would look like?

1 Like

Okay your using the ā€œItā€™s an alienā€ as an excuse but you donā€™t take advantage of it.
Your just using it to explain why the torso is to long when if ā€œbeing an alienā€ was really important for the character you wouldā€™ve taken advantage of it to better display the character of the MOC, like Lego did with Onua. The Toa are aliens so they took advantage of that fact to allow him to be more unique and better project who he was.

I am tired of arguing over this
I honestly am
I donā€™t give a pile of muakas dung on what you think about the proportions, its my moc, not yours
yes, I get its critique, but I disagree with the critique
stop trying to argue that the proportions are wrong, I think they are fine.

I like it how it is

I gave it wings, I gave it a unique helmet, I gave it horns
Is that not alien enough?

3 Likes

ā€¦

Tenta- Gets run over by the spud mafia

Ok. How about toes?

1 Like

Toes?

Toetastic.

2 Likes

Nice! I think it looks fine and I think the add-ons make the torso look nice!

And guysā€¦this happened beforeā€¦on @CelticSpartan 's MOC and all that came out of it was hurt feelings and people being mean trying to make a point. now stop before this gets even more out of hand.

Nice MOC! the arms and torso look nice! all of it doesā€¦

1 Like

He says after all the drama and arguments have endedā€¦

2 Likes

I just want to make sure this does not happen againā€¦the last thing we need is a TTV MB flame war.

hilarious
Truly
Hilarious
you assume a Flame War can happen over someone critiquing a moc, and me giving my feedback to the critique

guys
I appriciate all the critique I get, good or bad,
No matter if I disagree or agree
Critique has helped me improve a lot
and I will not let some critique I disagree with cause a flame war

5 Likes

No. but a lot of the critique that has been given (not just on your MOC) has been harsh and in cases like CelticSpartan, the creator has been offended and many other people have been offended. we all need to try to be a little nicer. and I am not only talking about YOUR MOC but others as well.

MOCs and MOCists can get better with critique but that does not work if it becomes insulting. you SLOWLY grow a MOCist. it does not happen over night. you point out flaws until they are good enough to make something custom/better then it is currently. start off nice when people begin to MOC. then just slowly get them used to the process.

and this community of ALL fandoms should understand thatlittle stupid things can get bigger and even more stupid. case in point? BIO-TUBE.

ā€¦ I honestly have no Idea what ā€œinsultingā€ critiques your talking about. Could you say quote some.

ā€œcelticspartanā€
you mean the person who got butthurt over the critique that people had a point at giving?

WE ALL GIVE A WARNING (at least the harsh people) WHEN WE CRITIQUE
SO THERE IS NO REASON TO GET BUTTHURT
If you canā€™t take critique, then donā€™t be a mocist, or at least, donā€™t post your stuff on the internet

2 Likes