Ivan Volt, Hero and Actor.

Ivan Volt is an galactic hero and actor, equipped with his electric energysword. His power is to switch between two universes. In one universe he’s a planet saver and rescues people in need. in the other universe he’s more a celebrity and is the star in many action movies!

42 Likes

I really like the use of the Exo-Force Sky Guardian Sword… It complements the MOC’s color scheme very well!

2 Likes

Solid build and nice colors!

1 Like

Really cool stature and the way you used that Metru torso is really smart. He totally gives off theaction hero vibe, so that fit’s the Actor/Hero description very well.

3 Likes

Interesting concept, kinda reminds me a bit of Booster Gold.
I also really like the color scheme, the white, yellow, and black/dark blue really work well together.

2 Likes

I don’t see much of this color scheme, it looks great! Not too sure how I feel about the Phantoka visors being used on the knees - having the thighs curve inward a bit too much than makes sense up against the shins.

1 Like

Not sure what that symbol on his chest is, but it looks like a cross between an A and an H – like Action Hero. A nice touch, even if it was unintentional.

2 Likes

Really, reallly good. The color scheme isn’t one you often see. I love the way they contrast.

The custom leg and arm designs are Fantastic also.

2 Likes