Jack the Master of Mischief

A toy brought to life by magic. Don’t let his appearance fool you, as he can alter reality with his bizarre powers. The crank on the side of the box can actually raise and lower Jack due to an internal gear mechanism.

Imgur

46 Likes

this is amazing.

4 Likes

This gets the Jogn Smat seal of approval.

That’s a thing now.

It wasn’t before, but this is so awesome I had to make a seal of approval for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

At first I read “jack and the master chief”…

10 Likes

It looks like your clown could join the Golden Skull Spider Contest Jester and the Joker as a part of the Clown Club.

Great Job! It looks neat! :smile:

3 Likes

This thing is great didn’t even recognize some of the parts you used at first be cause everything flows so amazingly. 10/10

2 Likes

This is a fantastic piece of fantastic stuff. I love the use of the bad robot arms as the collar thing. The way you did the mouth is brilliant, and the Krana Kraata Kraana Krata RAHKSHI SLUG THING looks great.

888/10 Nothing could make it better. Not even Velociraptor legs.

3 Likes

it’s buetefil

I love it.

OMG :smiley: upload it to LEGO ideas

3 Likes

OMG, so creative!

2 Likes

So good, at first I thought it was just a picture of a jack-in-a-box and moved to flag it for spam.

I don’t think he can, especially since some of the parts in that model have been discontinued.

So this definitely deserves a double Coolio.

#Coolio
#Coolio

2 Likes

guise

I jas found perfection incarnate

Hail Jack

3 Likes

The eyes are horrifying! :scream: They’re staring right at me! STOP IT!

in all seriousness, that thing is awesome

1 Like

At first I got scared.Lol

1 Like

This is the best thing ever! 8/8 gr8 b8 m8…

I don’t actually like the idea of a jack in a box moc, reguardless, you did an incredibly good job.

This is a very impressive MOC, it looks awesome. The fact the mechanism works is just icing on the cake for me. Normally there would be an improvement i would recommend, but honestly i cant think of one for this given it fulfils all the requirements that a Lego Jack-in-the-box would have.

Only thing I’d say is that I’m interested in seeing you put this on Lego Ideas and would like to see you attempt some variants with possibly other versions of what pop’s out the box.

A video showing the mechanism working would also be nice to see.

3 Likes