Jemoph v12/Neo & Sentinel VX v5

The dynamic duo of the self moc and the flagship moc(respectively)

Imgur
Sam:
Currently the hero guy, since I returned him to classic colors he has yellow and red with white and a black undersuit
he’s got a long torso and is lanky but I like him for the moment
Imgur

Imgur

Jemoph/JMP: Self MOC and toa of Earth. Really bulky and best when his back is static. I’m keeping him this way

Imgur
Imgur
(without cloak and with machete drawn)
Imgur
back
Imgur

Imgur

33 Likes

That first one looks amazing!
I quite like the second one to but the colour scheme is a little dull but I see what you were going for.

1 Like

I do very much enjoy seeing your MOCs. They are always very interesting and creative, and even though they often have simple parts in them, they always look very nice and well thought out. Good job!

Sam looks flipping amazing. Colours are vibrant and well distributed. Not a great fan of the weapon, I feel like something smaller or a duel wielding type thing might look better? But if it works for you, then that’s alright.

JMP is alright! His silhouette is incredible. I love the clashing of the acid green and black, it really brings him to life (the onua mask is just amazing). However, from some angles the proportions make him look fragile, especially regarding the waist. You’ve given him bulky everything and then left his waist really thin. Honestly, just putting a big lego tire around that whole mid section might fix it. Oddly enough, the I feel like his weapon is actually too small. Maybe swap Sam and JMP’s weapons?

all in all i’ll give both a 7/10

Torsos are too long, legs are way too short, OK otherwise.

Maybe it’s just how it appears from certain angles, but the waist of Jemoph looks a little thin. Other than that, not bad.

The Toa of Earth’s mid-torso area is quite thin.

1 Like

Standard, but cool. I like them very much!