Story moments of the character:

After the experiment that turned him invisible

[Jerbraz]: What…what is wrong with me ?
What happened to my wonderfull body ?
[Helryx]: Jerbraz, where are you ?
[Axonn]I think he’s here…
Oh boy…

Meeting Mazeka

My name is Jerbraz, once one of the most handsome and dashing members of my little circle of friends … that is, back when I could be seen. Now I have to rely on my charm alone to make an impression … that and this nasty sword that conveniently turned invisible with me. If you see someone’s head just suddenly go flying off for no reason, it’s not your imagination

Meeting Krakua

Fight with Vultraz

Breakdown photos
Body

Arms

Legs

Sword

Plus a turnaround
Jerbraz

Links to the stud.io file and custom parts:

Jerbraz - Google Drive

Great Mask of Psychometry by KhingK - Thingiverse
Bionicle Jerbraz's Sword by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse

My stud.io pack: Scmdex Pack - Google Drive

I hope you will appreciate these models. Every constructive suggestions to enhance the models are welcome.

13 Likes

Overall he looks good but I think the thighs would work better without the system and technic, and rather a Bionicle armor plate. Torso is neat, I like the mask. Nice moc

1 Like

I guessing you’ll need to wait till the parts are created in transparent

1 Like

Thank you. For the tight, I tried to find new techniques adapted for a semi titan set and after many non satisfying try with only technic, I wanted to experiment with both system and technic. It gives a mixed aspect that can get in the eye, but it avoids an overloaded or already seen design.

I’ll think about a possible new design of tight plate that can change from the ones we are used to see.

2 Likes

looks great!

2 Likes

Very nice.

2 Likes

He’s real!

1 Like

He could have a Kakama.

Because he’s apparently “handsome and dashing”.

For some reason him being all white feels fitting, like he’s a model of perfection, but also someone they would choose for stealthy stuff.

4 Likes

Nice idea, but unfortunately, according to Greg Farshtey, he doesn’t wear kanohi :(. That is why I choosed an unidentified kanohi to serve as a face like Hydraxon’s one.

3 Likes

Maybe Kakamas were modelled after his face.

5 Likes

In that regard, a custom kakama variant like this one would fit perfectly .

4 Likes