jerbraz, the see thru spy

jerbraz
species: kuakep
affiliation: order of mata nui
powers: temporary invisibility, permanent mind shieldin
weapon: protosteel sword
tool: infinity bag
theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k44o6z9fSD0
after Jerbraz joined the order of mata nui, he took part in an experiment the order used 2 give members more powers. in my timeline, the experiment was a success n jerbraz can now turn invisible for 10 minutes. this power takes 2 mins to recharge after each use

jerbraz is a kuakep. he canonically said he was pretty handsome, but physical beauty’s relative 2 the observer. he’s still the most handsome of his species tho

i used rothanak’s proto reidak mask (Proto Reidak V2 Kanohi Maokbi by Rothanak - Thingiverse) 4 jerbraz’s face, printed by kingsidorak. i filled in lines n added head spots 2 make it look more organic

u can’t see me!

9 Likes

What a handsome individual

3 Likes

I like the grin his mask has. It looks good on him!

3 Likes

Very nice build! It’s a bit janky but overall I like the general style. Neat moc

2 Likes

The neck and torso seem a bit long but I realize that probably can’t be helped. I really like the legs on this guy, as while they don’t look like they offer much movement, they do look very armored and robust. Overall, good job, and I particularly like the Knights Kingdom piece use.

3 Likes

I like the use of Knights Kingdom pieces here

Cool moc

3 Likes

SMH my head you didn’t include a picture of him when he is invisible.

3 Likes

This is weirdly similar to how I first imagined Jerbraz to look. Even the face is pretty close.

3 Likes

Bro where is the moc

4 Likes

The sleek design is nice and seems to hide a dangerous operative with a mask/face that seems so relaxed. But i always imagined him as if his sword would be at least twice as big as himself…something he would brag about how useful it since it is invisible before doing a giant strike.

In terms of size i mean Dante from Devil May Cry, Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy or Guts’s Dragon Slayer from Berserk

2 Likes