Jetera, the Mysterious Watcher

My Generation 2 selfMOC.

More on MOCpages.

17 Likes

He’s actually nice and impressive. IDK about the hip and I guess some people would point out the colorscheme and your mask, but I gotta say, it’s pretty well done. I’m impressed

2 Likes

I like his overall mystical look. I prefer that he just keeps the Iden, though.

2 Likes

I think the cloak makes this guy perfect. I absolutely love him.

2 Likes

what is with the changeing masks?

4 Likes

Well done!, I’m a sucker for hoods and cloaks so this was right up my alley. For a guy named “The Watcher” I think the Iden does make the most sense for his mask.

2 Likes

This is one of the best integrations of CCBS I’ve seen… great work, I’m impressed.

1 Like

I like the torso and the lower legs are alright too

2 Likes

Said it before, gonna say it again. This guy is a lot cleaner than your others. Don’t really like the Kiril on him, but the others look pretty nice. Actual critique when I have more time.

4 Likes

Nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(and me trying to come up with some gimmick for him)

AKA all the parts of him that are custom

3 Likes

No, I didn’t say that - I don’t like the forearms and the waist area looks off in comparison to the torso despite not being bad in its own right

The upper legs and the upper arms are clean and smooth, I guess, and now that you point it out I do really prefer the simple sections to the complex ones

I think your presentation is hurting the appearance of the MOC a bit, honestly; the awkward posing in the second photo, for example, made me mistakenly think the upper legs were bad, when they were really just badly positioned

By the way, might wanna ditch or reposition the cape, it messes with his torso shape from certain angles (although I won’t deny that it looks great sometimes)

3 Likes

I particularly like the two holsters for the knives.

And I agree that the cape does look off a bit, you may want to reposition it.

2 Likes