Jitil/Noah's CMF Drafts.

Dread it…run from it…destiny still arrives all the same. Or should I say…
I have.

8 Likes
2 Likes

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

1 Like

Spoilers included:

1 Like

1-Up Sound

1 Like
3 Likes

Love it!

I actually do like Superior Spider-Man’s story, as Octavius eventually goes on a redemption arc and eventually gives his life so that Peter could come back and be the hero that he never could.

Other than him, I’d also rapidly purchase Shocker (‘cause I love him), and Black Cat, who I’ve wanted an official minfig for forever.

Great series!

1 Like
3 Likes

You’ve got some beautiful designs here!

Have you considered revamping your thumbnail design to be a little bit cleaner and simpler? Also, I highly recommend ditching the LEGO logo, using it in this context would almost certainly violate their Fair Play policy:

See the full legal notice here. I’ve been keeping an eye on your minifigs for a while now, and I’ve seen how much you’ve progressed as an artist. If you study this sorta thing in college and/or university, you might be able to apply for the LEGO Internship program in Billund. It’s worth a shot.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!
I’ve been struggling with a design for the thumbnail for awhile. I’m having trouble hitting that sweet spot. This does give me some help!

Definitely something to look into. Thanks!

1 Like

If you have any suggestions for how to better improve the thumbnails, I would love to hear them.

1 Like

I’ll fire up Photoshop and flesh out a concept. Give me a few minutes.

Edit: @Jitil824

• I’ve gotten rid of the duo of unknown minifigs (maybe you can have just one of them be unknown, Black Cat in this picture would be the idea candidate.
  • The important thing is to keep things simple and easily discernable at the small size thumbnails will be viewed at on mobile devices. Don’t overload the frame.
  • Choose characters with distinct silouhettes (in this case, I love Electro’s mask, Mysterio was just in Far From Home, Punk Spidey is a really bold design and MJ is just iconic).
    *Choose a background that fits with the theme of the series but is ideally darker than the main figures. Let your main subject matter stand out from the background.
  • Make sure figures aren’t overlapping in weird and awkward ways. Be sure to pose and position them dynamically (rarely straight, angles are almost always good).

Edit 2: Alternative, simpler version (not a fan of how the guitar head covers part of Mysterio’s fishbowl in this one)

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will definitely take this into account.

1 Like
3 Likes

Why can’t these exist so I can just buy all of them

2 Likes

Two Bricktober Packs:

2 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

Coming soon in December

2 Likes

I sense a war in the stars brewing…

1 Like