JMP's Self Moc Topic

Welp, since he needs a topic for himself, here’s a topic for all my self moc’s updates and links to some posts about his past iterations. Anyway, I’ll post the current normal sized JMP’s newest upgrades. Currently this’ v. 2.5

turnaround

His weapons, including a long sword with the power of green fire(a special type of element he controls part time), an ice broadsword, and finally an earthen sheild.

using his long sword

sword n sheild

Question: should I keep with this version or my Titan form

Critique and comment!

Also links to the previous versions

First Version
Version 2(1.5)
Version 2(3?)
Version 3
Version 4
First Normal form

20 Likes

I like these MOC(s) but I wouldn’t be of any help to give any critique, as I am barely starting a MOC with no Inika build… IMO you should stick with the titan version, as it gives your self-MOCs build a nice complexity touch to it…

8 Likes

This guy looks great! I can’t find anything wrong with it. I like how the smoothness of the skirt matches the ccbs shells.

4 Likes

Nice MOC! I like way you’ve put it together, it seems pretty consistent and well-rounded. However, i know the waist helps with articulation but it’s far too skinny in my opinion.

4 Likes

I guess it depends on what you feel like most. Both MOCs are great, but you would know best which to keep :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Gotta say, I LOVE the trench-coat look on the newer one.

4 Likes

I dont really like what mask you used for him
I prefer the pakari tbh

I also prefer the new build.

3 Likes

i’m digging the skirt/coat thing

1 Like

I love this design, especially the “skirt” around the waist. I like the use of multiple weapons, but I don’t like the forearms.

3 Likes

Easy choice: Keep them both :wink:

3 Likes

Looks great!
You should just keep both mocs, and the titan version can be his mega form or something like that.

1 Like

First off, I like the skirt/cape/thing. Second, that waist is nightmarishly skinny; you may want to fix that.

4 Likes

waist seems a bit thin, other than that I like it, the skirt is cool

4 Likes

I like how you blended CCBS and the old building system.

4 Likes

took some new pics

minor thing- removed the skirt tail with the paint

Minorly upgraded Titan JMP

Now, for my G2 Self moc, Frost King Jemoph

aka an ice protector ruling as a self-proclaimed, egotistical ice king

and now a size comparison between all 3 and an inika body frame

critique and comment!

11 Likes

So like
I noticed this as a running trend with your mocs
but why the heck are your mocs waists so tiny?

2 Likes

sort of a weak point in my moccing skills. Someday I might fix it but for now it’ll be part of my moccing processes

3 Likes

Kay, upgraded titan JMP: Gave him a chest plate underneath his crystal, sorta filling the gap, added spikes, gave him more normal-ish hands and gave him a huge sword

and for his new weapon, I used the board weapons from Tahu and have reg. fire and ice flames. Essentially in story it’s a broadsword fusion of his emerald(fire) katana, icy broadsword, and his shovel

8 Likes

Oooh! An over-sized sword…

2 Likes

So where’d his shovel go?

3 Likes