Jogn's Unoriginal Giant Castle Mash-Up

I’ll have you know I got all the 2013 sets when they came out and I kinda grew up with some of the 2007 sets.

Anyways Jogn this is great and I’ve planned to make something similar for a while now.

2 Likes

The castles are welded together pretty well, the best part is that the flow is maintained as a whole.

1 Like

Wow. Whatever original deal you construct is gonna be EPIC!

1 Like

This is amazing!

1 Like

you should have a tiny speaker hidden within the complex that always plays this song

2 Likes

That’s a very big castle.

Any chance we can see more angles of it?

1 Like

OMG I love it

It’s totally doable with an Ipod and earbuds, too. XD

Sure, though it’ll have to be in a day or two. I have to take pics when there’s light outside, and I’m gone at school for a lot of the day.

2 Likes

I am full of nostalgia!

5 Likes

5 Likes

The Mad Old king just kept adding, and adding, adding, and adding, and adding, and adding, and adding, and adding, and adding, and adding, and adding…

2 Likes

How many sets are in here? I can only tell a few.

1 Like

10176 King’s Castle
7094 King’s Castle Siege
7037 Tower Raid (not really visible in the pics)
8799 Knights’ Castle Wall
10193 Medieval Market Village
7079 Drawbridge Defense
8758 Tower of Toa

I think that’s all, except for a few tiny things like a 90’s samurai with a horse.

7 Likes

Bonkle with knights?

Edgy

1 Like

I can’t see it, therefore I don’t believe you, and it also doesn’t exist…

1 Like

It’s heavily modified. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s the dark grey/black part in the middle.

1 Like

I guess it is…

…Now I look really dumb, XD.

1 Like

Nah, it’s hard to recognize without the giant Dume mask and such. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That is what I looking for…
/EvilLobsterChump.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to do something like this for a while, but all of my sets are mixed, and I haven’t had time to fix that. I congratulate you for accomplishing what I have only dreamed of doing.

2 Likes