Johnny Bravo

He’s gonna hit a homer today.
So this came about because I thought the extra large chestplate would be perfect for a Johnny Bravo moc. Then I realized the 5 shell looked like a pompadour and it all came together.

36 Likes

oh. my. makuta. do you have any building instructions for it? i really want to make one now.

1 Like

Never really watched the show all that much when I was younger, though it is pretty darn close looking to the original.

I’ll whip up an ldd file in a bit.

Pretty well done.

I love you.

This is amazing great build man

My gosh this is amazing!

This is beauty.

you’re base god now

That’s funny I didn’t know moccers became super saiyans as they got better. :muscle:

3 Likes

You didn’t…but you just…oh my…

20/10

Stikes Bravo pose

Although even for the cartoon proportions, the legs are a little small.

1 Like

• Beauty… That’s it…

I would give this MOC a :sunglasses:/10.

Beauty Incarnate

4 Likes

Woah, mama. This is great!

3 Likes

What the Karzahni is that!?
Five minutes later
The proportions are spot on, the hair is great and the concept has me on the floor laughing.

2 Likes

Here: Brickshelf Gallery - LDD File for JB

Some of the pieces have been substituted. The thighs should be the Ben 10 ones and the upper arms should be '03 Matoran torsos. Also the tubing was giving me trouble in LDD so the one in the middle should connect in the lower torso. The tubing on the sides should be the longer kind but the longer kind refuses to flex in LDD.

welp

that is incredible

This is pure beauty made from LEGO pieces, without Johnny, I wouldn’t know how to pick up chicks. I mean, I have to fight them off daily. Now that I think about it, I should probably stop carrying bird seed on me…

But yee, 1,000,000/10

6 Likes

DO THE :monkey:

4 Likes

Yeah whatever.

3 Likes