[joshdem]- The Toa Hagah: Bane of the Brotherhood - BIONICLE G1 Canon Contest #3

thanks for the kind words, hoping for a satisfying conclusion to the contest for sure. There are a couple models for Gaaki, Kualus, and Pouks that I’m rooting for and would be quite satisfied with winning, Bomonga not so much: there’s probably only 1 or 2 models I think are decent and encapsulate what I think Bomonga should look like.

3 Likes

Yeah Bomonga is one I don’t have a clear idea about, at the moment It’s mainly masks I’m concerned about, I don’t want one with a Predator mask or another Ice Toa with a scope winning. (Yes there are entries out there that have no option to change mask and have such masks.)

1 Like

I have the same observation, a lot of the entries don’t attract me because they don’t allow consent for the Kanohi, armor color, and spear to be altered. Otherwise excellent entries lose my vote due to Kanohi / armor color choice tbh. There are several entries though for Gaaki, Kualus, and Pouks that have flexibility and give consent for alterations, so those for sure get my vote.

1 Like

When some Boomers need to destroy the Colosseum and the Zoomers don’t take kindly to it XDXDXD